05-10-2012, 07:30 PM #1
J_B_K
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

I got a good PC a while ago and am looking to get COD 4 for it but I only have €20 in my bank till next week. Is there any places I can get it cheaper online ? I have looked for it in shop's here but all are out of it.

Thanks
05-10-2012, 07:34 PM #2
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Originally posted by K View Post
Hi

I got a good PC a while ago and am looking to get COD 4 for it but I only have €20 in my bank till next week. Is there any places I can get it cheaper online ? I have looked for it in shop's here but all are out of it.

Thanks

Have you checked on Steam? It should be pretty cheap.

You must login or register to view this content.
05-10-2012, 07:36 PM #3
J_B_K
Haxor!
Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
Have you checked on Steam? It should be pretty cheap.

Ye I have it's €25 and I won't have more money in my bank till the 18th.
05-10-2012, 07:40 PM #4
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Ye I have it's €25 and I won't have more money in my bank till the 18th.

Can you get it off of Impulse (GameStops direct download site)? You must login or register to view this content.
05-10-2012, 07:47 PM #5
J_B_K
Haxor!
Can you get it off of Impulse (GameStops direct download site)? You must login or register to view this content.

Yes I can but the same as most other places $20 converts to €25. I guess I will have to sit it out till next week or hope my local Gamestop get it in.

Thanks for the help though.
05-10-2012, 07:50 PM #6
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Yes I can but the same as most other places $20 converts to €25. I guess I will have to sit it out till next week or hope my local Gamestop get it in.

Thanks for the help though.

Sorry, I will keep looking for you, but I was confused becasue this converter I used says this You must login or register to view this content.
05-10-2012, 07:58 PM #7
J_B_K
Haxor!
Sorry, I will keep looking for you, but I was confused becasue this converter I used says this You must login or register to view this content.

That's what €20 converts to but company's like to bring the price up on things for us. You must login or register to view this content.
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM #8
That's what €20 converts to but company's like to bring the price up on things for us. You must login or register to view this content.

Just wait It out until you get the 5euro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo