Post: [PREVIEW] Jericho Missile System v3.0 (Possible Final?)
07-09-2012, 03:43 AM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Is Possibly The Final Version Of This Script | I Hope You Guys Have Enjoyed It As Much As I Have!

Note:
The credit for this whole project must be split between me and vader, hes been helping me ever since i released v1. You wouldnt have v2 or be seeing this without him :love:

New Features:
1) Added Stationary Missile Stand that holds (3) missiles, which means you can mark 5 paths 3 times, depleting the missile station until there is none left then deleting itself Smile
2) Bit more sounds
3) New functions, models, Fx's etc.
4) It pretty much looks like the weapon from iron man now! Smile ( For You Dibz ) :carling:

Release Date:
Soon, Very Soon. Still have to work some bugs and things out. Might alter some things in the script thats all.

Video:

Credits:
.Choco - Menu :love:
x_DaftVader_x. - Nigga Please Gaspwnage:

NGU - =D
Last edited by Source Code ; 07-09-2012 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Video Bugs

The following 22 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

247Yamato, Ariel R., Blackstorm, codybenti, Correy, DlBSY993, forflah123, Geigers, Harry, iPROFamily, Jacob-And-Britt, lovebros, Mr.Amitoz, Obris, Jango, Razorcut2015, Swaqq, TheFuziioN-, Tony Stark, Vultra, x Elite MoDz x, x_DaftVader_x
07-09-2012, 07:58 AM #2
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Very cool Happy
07-09-2012, 09:50 AM #3
Nice man, love the new improvements. But could you set it to shot the top rocket before the bottom so it doesn't look like the rest are floating.
07-09-2012, 10:28 AM #4
Originally posted by NBAking91 View Post
This Is Possibly The Final Version Of This Script | I Hope You Guys Have Enjoyed It As Much As I Have!

Note:
The credit for this whole project must be split between me and vader, hes been helping me ever since i released v1. You wouldnt have v2 or be seeing this without him :love:

New Features:
1) Added Stationary Missile Stand that holds (3) missiles, which means you can mark 5 paths 3 times, depleting the missile station until there is none left then deleting itself Smile
2) Bit more sounds
3) New functions, models, Fx's etc.
4) It pretty much looks like the weapon from iron man now! Smile ( For You Dibz ) :carling:

Release Date:
Soon, Very Soon. Still have to work some bugs and things out. Might alter some things in the script thats all.

Video:

Credits:
.Choco - Menu :love:
x_DaftVader_x. - Nigga Please Gaspwnage:

NGU - =D

damn nice work!!!
07-09-2012, 04:23 PM #5
Correy
I'm the Original
i do like it but 3 threads for one modification :confused:
07-09-2012, 05:06 PM #6
Originally posted by NBAking91 View Post

x_DaftVader_x. - Nigga =D

Looking good. I think I would have had 3 boxes next to each other in a line with one missile on each box though...
07-09-2012, 05:13 PM #7
That is soo awesome!
07-09-2012, 08:17 PM #8
that looks really cool and i like the 3 missiles on top of each other.. Keep it up Happy
07-09-2012, 08:57 PM #9
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by nbaking91 View Post
this is possibly the final version of this script | i hope you guys have enjoyed it as much as i have!

note:
the credit for this whole project must be split between me and vader, hes been helping me ever since i released v1. You wouldnt have v2 or be seeing this without him :love:

new features:
1) added stationary missile stand that holds (3) missiles, which means you can mark 5 paths 3 times, depleting the missile station until there is none left then deleting itself Smile
2) bit more sounds
3) new functions, models, fx's etc.
4) it pretty much looks like the weapon from iron man now! Smile ( for you dibz ) :carling:

release date:
soon, very soon. Still have to work some bugs and things out. Might alter some things in the script thats all.

video:

credits:
.choco - menu :love:
X_daftvader_x. - nigga please Gaspwnage:

Ngu - =d

good fucking job!!!
07-09-2012, 09:14 PM #10
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by x. View Post
Looking good. I think I would have had 3 boxes next to each other in a line with one missile on each box though...

See i tried that and for some reason the boxes kept intersecting each other when ever they rotated to the center of the map, however i didnt release this again for a bit bc we still have things to work out like the missiles depleting from top to bottom and what you said but well get it figured out Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo