Post: Permanent Yes/No Menu Fix Without Disconnecting From Internet
10-30-2012, 07:36 AM #1
ℳaTiCz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today I will be showing you how to fix the CoD4 Yes/No Menu without having to disconnect from your internet connection.

I don't know if this has been posted before so please don't flame Smile

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20100[/ATTACH]

OK, so if you get this screen and you are simply sick of having to disconnect from your connection then follow this... I am not sure if this works for all connections but it 100% working for me and should hopefully help out some people.

Instructions:
1. Start up your PS3 and go to Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings.
2. Click custom and scroll all of the way across to IP Address Setting.
3. Click Manual, now for IP address type 192.168.1(or 0) and just choose a random number for the last one.
4. For Subnet Mask type 255.255.255.0
5. For Default Router you will need to know your routers IP Address (most of you should know) Go to your computer and start up command prompt and type ipconfig find where it says Default Gateway and type it into your PS3.
6. Last step is the most important, all you have to do is type 4.2.2.2 into Primary DNS and 4.2.2.1 into Secondary DNS.

START UP COD4 AND IT SHOULD WORK!

THATS IT! HOPE THIS HELPED
Last edited by ℳaTiCz ; 10-30-2012 at 07:39 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to ℳaTiCz for this useful post:

-SuperMan, AgentSexyPig, BigDanPin, Dannie Fresh, hum_h2, Beats, IIFusiionsII, Mango_Knife, Pewp, Uk_ViiPeR
01-27-2013, 04:09 PM #11
Thanks! it worked
01-20-2014, 09:14 PM #12
Didn't work :(
07-07-2014, 05:55 AM #13
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by aTiCz View Post
Hey guys today I will be showing you how to fix the CoD4 Yes/No Menu without having to disconnect from your internet connection.

I don't know if this has been posted before so please don't flame Smile

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20100[/ATTACH]

OK, so if you get this screen and you are simply sick of having to disconnect from your connection then follow this... I am not sure if this works for all connections but it 100% working for me and should hopefully help out some people.

Instructions:
1. Start up your PS3 and go to Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings.
2. Click custom and scroll all of the way across to IP Address Setting.
3. Click Manual, now for IP address type 192.168.1(or 0) and just choose a random number for the last one.
4. For Subnet Mask type 255.255.255.0
5. For Default Router you will need to know your routers IP Address (most of you should know) Go to your computer and start up command prompt and type ipconfig find where it says Default Gateway and type it into your PS3.
6. Last step is the most important, all you have to do is type 4.2.2.2 into Primary DNS and 4.2.2.1 into Secondary DNS.

START UP COD4 AND IT SHOULD WORK!

THATS IT! HOPE THIS HELPED

Or if this doesn't work, login to your router and block the cod 4 update server address. That also works.
09-05-2014, 09:50 PM #14
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Hasn't this error been fixed? I played the game months ago (always use to get the error) really annoyed me, but recently has been fine, the only thing I noticed is when removing the disc the game runs in the bg with a notification pop-up telling you to insert it which made me laugh, anyway nice tut Happy
09-23-2014, 09:51 AM #15
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
All idid was switch the dns with the one you said i should and ot worked lol
11-03-2014, 03:15 AM #16
Fuck this shit
05-14-2015, 09:57 PM #17
Thanks man Claps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo