09-20-2009, 06:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i dont know if im the first to post this but, you know how everytime you guys bypass and the hacks dont work and you get pissed off everytime. Well when you bypass and it says play online in multiplayer dont click on it yet just count to 20 or 15 so you wont see the downloading game settings part. Also sometimes the downloading settings will erase your hacks when you dont wait

I hoped I helped for all those hackers that cant get their hacks to work
Last edited by xI_X_GoML_X_Ix ; 09-25-2009 at 02:42 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to xI_X_GoML_X_Ix for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, Anubis, beast212, Dezired, ernestobeast, F34RSUM, FBK-GANGSTA, Ghof-Rudemir, itzaced-x, jmd992, Johnboy25, Kaspa, Mickel_G, Lopez., nightsesh, PopScience, Tons, Won-derWoman, xQuicKezT-, YoyoDevo15
09-21-2009, 11:22 PM #29
i have an account someone gave me that i use as my dier. it is no easier or harder to bypass on it than on my main account which has max friends
09-21-2009, 11:26 PM #30
Im just tryiin to get to rank top 2000 itll just take about 6 hrs if u would let me or we can do 3 hrs i can put unlimited time
09-21-2009, 11:30 PM #31
Sorry man im its just such a hassle doing it with other people. you should go get a ps3 slim if its that important to you
09-22-2009, 12:35 AM #32
Alright den
09-22-2009, 12:44 AM #33
Originally posted by xdeath
i dont know if im the first to post this but, you know how everytime you guys bypass and the hacks dont work and you get pissed off everytime. Well when you bypass and it says play online in multiplayer dont click on it yet just count to 20 or 15 so you wont see the downloading game settings part. Also sometimes the downloading settings will erase your hacks when you dont wait thats why everytime you bypass they will work

i hoped i helped for all those hackers that cant get their hacks to work

waaatttttt u jus copied wat i said in my milkwithbutter01s codes baby thread i said at the bottom tht if u clik play online it will say downloading game settings wowowow n i even said tht in my bypass method on utube taking credit wat i did but i thnk i removed the video wowow n peopl gav u rep for this wow all that rep shud be takin away tht is sum bullllllll

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tonsillitis View Post
Wow.

Thanks+nominated.

This actually works and is really helpful Smile

WOW OMG FIRST THIS GUY COPIES AND PASTES MY CODES BUT WITH A 7.0 TIMESCALE SAYING "MILK CODES IMPROVED" IMPROVED MY A** this guy doesnt deserv this then i put this in my milkwithbutter01s codes baby thread at the bottom saying that dont click play online to fast or the hax are erased an i put that on my youtube page i figured this out this guy jus wanted rep took my idea stole my idea actually n took credit and recieved over 40 +rep that should be transferred to me man seriously
09-22-2009, 12:56 AM #34
Wtf u talkin about idk ppl r on usin ur hacks ur hacks r garbo so stfu

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Look scrub this is ur shit

Originally posted by another user

milkwithbutter01s codes baby
well, here they are very good and very good but might want to change the unlimited rounds and put it somewhere else not with the other unlimited stuff and for the xp you just restart the game and it works as 10,000 and 20,000 per bomb plant and you have to be a level 8 for you not to get disconnected (i tested what level you need to be) and do not say i copied and pasted cause i worked on these guessing some codes i checked other codes like in 1 of tonsillitis threads showin like everycode but regularl so i like guessed what goes where and how the codes should look like to work took me 6 days to make my codes real good. These are good as they are if you think something is wrong like i should take off a "set" or somethin well your wrong their all good works perfectly trust me i used these to get 5 accounts in top 1,000 (3 of them are in the top 100)

i dont think it says it quit tryiin to get rep off my shit gtfo dumbass

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

1 more thing if u dont know how 2 write gtfo cant read ur shit for shit

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Um still nothin huh read this ppl if u think i copied him when i didnt even know and its not the f**kin same urs is different butters learn how 2 post everytime you post ever1 is saying i mean every1 is saying it doesnt work

Originally posted by another user
bypassing 1.4 without having 1.3 already saved
ok, it took me about 30 tries to bypass the 1.4 update without the 1.3 update on my ps3 you have to do this exact method since all other methods are obselete lol ok if you still want to hack follow these instructions:
When it says to download the patch click circle making it disappear
when you see the intros press the ps button go to the xmb and try bypassing 2 times then press the xmb again to skip the intros until you see the main menu
go to multiplayer once there it will say reading hdd right when it says that immediately press the xmb and try bypassing from there till you get i just did it a few minutes ago i can't believe it but it works.
09-22-2009, 12:57 AM #35
Originally posted by xDeAtH
Wtf u talkin about idk ppl r on usin ur hacks ur hacks r garbo so stfu

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Look scrub this is ur shit

i dont think it says it quit tryiin to get rep off my shit gtfo dumbass

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

1 more thing if u dont know how 2 write gtfo cant read ur shit for shit

wat omg look at your writing wow your talking so much smack you triple posted AND you insulted me infraction please mod get your butt over here
09-22-2009, 12:59 AM #36
Wtf u insulted me in stealin ur post
09-22-2009, 01:18 AM #37
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
@ milkwthbutter01 - He says: "i dont know if im the first to post this but"

Chill out man, wow your acting like a retard, he posted one little thing, get a grip.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo