10-25-2015, 12:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Am i the only one who's playin CoD4 in 2015?
You can't compare it with Advanced Warfare or with Ghost..it's still classic..Love that game :yes:
01-08-2016, 06:49 PM #11
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
yeap..^

I'm on COD4 most of the time. I'm always host, but you can ask anyone i always make the lobbies fun. The only time i'll kick someone is if they have some stupid spam menu or whatever it is that pops up on my screen, that's annoying. All my lobbies are simple, a little higher jump, a little higher XP, and unlimited ammo once in a while.

I used to love MW2...but its so trashed anymore it's not even playable.
01-10-2016, 04:47 AM #12
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by X View Post
yeap..^

I'm on COD4 most of the time. I'm always host, but you can ask anyone i always make the lobbies fun. The only time i'll kick someone is if they have some stupid spam menu or whatever it is that pops up on my screen, that's annoying. All my lobbies are simple, a little higher jump, a little higher XP, and unlimited ammo once in a while.

I used to love MW2...but its so trashed anymore it's not even playable.

i don't think i've seen you on cod4 probably have idek lol i play it alot since mw2 is like aimbot this aimbot that , same with bo2, i have like 12 accounts, mainly cause my friends list are full and i like to get away from people asking for crap and asking to play all the time, what's your psn>?
01-10-2016, 05:05 AM #13
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by Offline View Post
i don't think i've seen you on cod4 probably have idek lol i play it alot since mw2 is like aimbot this aimbot that , same with bo2, i have like 12 accounts, mainly cause my friends list are full and i like to get away from people asking for crap and asking to play all the time, what's your psn>?

It's in blue in my sig..send me a FR and we'll play..
01-10-2016, 09:52 AM #14
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by X View Post
It's in blue in my sig..send me a FR and we'll play..

okay bro when i get online
01-24-2016, 09:22 AM #15
Just played the campaign again a few weeks ago, loved that part where u break in that tv station and the basterd is not there lol
MW 1 2 & 3 r the best, averything else just shit.
01-24-2016, 05:58 PM #16
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
I like the ac130 mission. ..plus it's awesome that when u collect all the intel you get some cheats to play with..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo