Post: New Photo Reveals "Call Of Duty 4: Remastered" Pricing and Pre-Order Details For PS4
04-29-2016, 12:13 PM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Not surprised that they're forcing people to buy their new space warfare game without buying Cod 4 remastered seperately Kappa
Another thing to note is that it will come with 10 MP maps out of the 16 that were originally in the game.
Please Note: This is not confirmed and the image "leaked" could possibly be a fake.
Will you guys be buying the legacy edition for $109.99 just for Modern Warfare?

Last edited by AFG ; 04-29-2016 at 12:49 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to AFG for this useful post:

dan144, DeNo, DoozyXGod, Egzec, Geo, STVBDKD, xkoeckiiej
04-29-2016, 08:04 PM #11
Originally posted by xLoGHDx View Post
I was thinking that too. That's when I realized it was in a different format.
If it is true, I would pay for Modern Warfare Remastered.

But I have never seen them write the date in a different format. I has always been in the US format. So who knows :/
04-29-2016, 11:27 PM #12
I hope the COD4 remaster is legit! I could care less about any new cod game
04-30-2016, 04:31 AM #13
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by AFG View Post

Not surprised that they're forcing people to buy their new space warfare game without buying Cod 4 remastered seperately Kappa
Another thing to note is that it will come with 10 MP maps out of the 16 that were originally in the game.
Please Note: This is not confirmed and the image "leaked" could possibly be a fake.

Hey AFG! Great Thread, I'm to understand this was from a Canadian Gamestop, If so the actual prices would be $60 and $90 for the COD4 Version Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Rick for this useful post:

AFG,
04-30-2016, 04:33 AM #14
Default Avatar
Remy

Originally posted by Rick
Hey AFG! Great Thread, I'm to understand this was from a Canadian Gamestop, If so the actual prices would be $60 and $90 for the COD4 Version Smile

Wow I appreciate you clearing up the prices for us!! Really helpful post on a really good thread!!! Smile Amazing work you two!! Smile
04-30-2016, 04:56 AM #15
Slave of the sky.
I'm buying...
05-01-2016, 07:17 PM #16
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Why can't they make the CoD 4 remastered game separate from that other garbage? They are literally just coat-tailing the greatest Call of Duty ever to make sure they milk up very single penny they can for people who want one or the other. And they made it seem like you get Modern Warfare for free with a purchase of Infinite Warfare. But no.......you have to spend the same amount as 2 games for 2 games. Typical bullshit
Last edited by DirtyBirD ; 05-01-2016 at 07:20 PM.
05-02-2016, 08:08 PM #17

Moved to Modern Warfare: Remastered
05-09-2016, 09:42 PM #18
These prices are wrong Standard Edition $59.99 Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition $79.99 Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition - Only at GameStop $119.99
05-16-2016, 06:24 AM #19
Have pre Order Legacy Edition for 74,95 €

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo