09-26-2009, 03:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, I FINALLY discovered a way to do that pull-out-a-cord-and-be-a-65-next-prestige-glitch. Well, it's about time I found something out. Here is the very first glitch I have ever found Smile

What you need:
-A level 65 ANY Prestige, or just a plain 65
-A WIRED internet connection, with an ethernet cable(obviously)
-Coordination skillzZzZz
-Some food
-Need to know how to READ

What you need to know:
-You will be BYPASSING the CoD WaW Patch, and ALL of your Map Packs will get deleted, but you can download them again.
-This may not work the very first time
-Bypassing may take a couple thousand tries

How to do it:
1.) Turn on PS3 and go to GAME>GAME DATA UTILITY and delete the CoD WaW Patch

2.) Start CoD Waw and cancel the patch IMMEDIATELY

3.) Go into campaign and start a new mission.

4.) RIGHT AWAY start trying to sign in and cancel the patch once it pops up, as fast as you can. Repeat until it says "Account Managment"

5.) Exit Singleplayer (save and quit) and go into Multiplayer. Go to Play online, then go to options, Prestige Mode, and keep skipping UNTIL it says "enter prestige mode".

6.) Get behind your PS3 and hold onto the Ethernet Cable, as soon as you grab hold of it without DISCONNECTING IT, hit Enter Prestige Mode, count to 2, and QUICKLY pull out the Ethernet Cable.

7.) AS SOON AS YOU PULL IT OUT, it will say connection timed out or whatever it's supposed to say. Then put down your controller and hold the PS3 Power switch until the PS3 light turns RED.

8.) Then go to the back of your PS3 and flip the Power Switch to "off". Wait 15 seconds, and flip it on.

9.) Turn on the PS3, Go into CoD WaW, bypass patch again, go to Play Online, and then you will be the next prestige 65! And if you accept the patch and go back to the regular patch, your rank will stay!

10.) Repeat (x10) however many times you need, until you hit 10th Prestige 65!

Try it, and you are guaranteed a 10th Prestige 65 in an hour or two.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME AS I WAS THE FIRST FOUNDER OF THIS. THANKS.
Last edited by UnfoundLegend ; 09-26-2009 at 03:44 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to UnfoundLegend for this useful post:

bmxrcodol04, deon, dfrost182, dichio24, DomSoH4, fraz422, iTz CuRR4N, Omniplasma, xxbabykickerxx
09-26-2009, 04:52 AM #2
nice dude great find
09-26-2009, 05:08 AM #3
Thanks did you try it yet? Worked for me very nicely. I got to 3 Prestige. But I want to get the rest legit Smile
09-26-2009, 12:03 PM #4
daddar
Can’t trickshot me!
i have got to try this!
I did this bout a month ago (bypass) but i probz dun i wrong so i'll try ur way 2day!
09-26-2009, 03:28 PM #5
Thanks try it out. It took me like 5 minutes to bypass. So about an hour altogether from 65 to 10th 65. Hope it works for you Smile
09-26-2009, 06:48 PM #6
dfrost182
Can’t trickshot me!
man this is awesome thanks!
09-26-2009, 07:23 PM #7
No Problem Smile
09-26-2009, 08:48 PM #8
can u do it for me ill give you 1,000 killstreAK domination (i dont have etthernet cable so i cant do it ill give u my acc details

The following user thanked Unonymous for this useful post:

TheGodZeus
09-26-2009, 08:49 PM #9
Dopey
NGU :/
u were not the first founder.
people counting to 2 varies a lot.
possible on xbox?
what was the food used for?

The following user thanked Dopey for this useful post:

xxbabykickerxx
09-26-2009, 08:49 PM #10
I don't really want to do it right now. But maybe someone else does.

Dopey: I WAS the first founder of the way to do it AFTER the patch. But I am NOT the founder of the actual glitch. Also, you need food to live. That's why you sit back, relax, eat a bag of potato chips, and enjoy your rank XD

Oh and I don't think this will work on XBOX since your deleting the patch, there is no way to bypass the patch on Xbox. If you do find something, let me know.
Last edited by UnfoundLegend ; 09-26-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo