09-26-2009, 03:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, I FINALLY discovered a way to do that pull-out-a-cord-and-be-a-65-next-prestige-glitch. Well, it's about time I found something out. Here is the very first glitch I have ever found Smile

What you need:
-A level 65 ANY Prestige, or just a plain 65
-A WIRED internet connection, with an ethernet cable(obviously)
-Coordination skillzZzZz
-Some food
-Need to know how to READ

What you need to know:
-You will be BYPASSING the CoD WaW Patch, and ALL of your Map Packs will get deleted, but you can download them again.
-This may not work the very first time
-Bypassing may take a couple thousand tries

How to do it:
1.) Turn on PS3 and go to GAME>GAME DATA UTILITY and delete the CoD WaW Patch

2.) Start CoD Waw and cancel the patch IMMEDIATELY

3.) Go into campaign and start a new mission.

4.) RIGHT AWAY start trying to sign in and cancel the patch once it pops up, as fast as you can. Repeat until it says "Account Managment"

5.) Exit Singleplayer (save and quit) and go into Multiplayer. Go to Play online, then go to options, Prestige Mode, and keep skipping UNTIL it says "enter prestige mode".

6.) Get behind your PS3 and hold onto the Ethernet Cable, as soon as you grab hold of it without DISCONNECTING IT, hit Enter Prestige Mode, count to 2, and QUICKLY pull out the Ethernet Cable.

7.) AS SOON AS YOU PULL IT OUT, it will say connection timed out or whatever it's supposed to say. Then put down your controller and hold the PS3 Power switch until the PS3 light turns RED.

8.) Then go to the back of your PS3 and flip the Power Switch to "off". Wait 15 seconds, and flip it on.

9.) Turn on the PS3, Go into CoD WaW, bypass patch again, go to Play Online, and then you will be the next prestige 65! And if you accept the patch and go back to the regular patch, your rank will stay!

10.) Repeat (x10) however many times you need, until you hit 10th Prestige 65!

Try it, and you are guaranteed a 10th Prestige 65 in an hour or two.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME AS I WAS THE FIRST FOUNDER OF THIS. THANKS.
Last edited by UnfoundLegend ; 09-26-2009 at 03:44 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to UnfoundLegend for this useful post:

bmxrcodol04, deon, dfrost182, dichio24, DomSoH4, fraz422, iTz CuRR4N, Omniplasma, xxbabykickerxx
05-16-2010, 07:24 PM #137
Louis_-_95
Error… Cat invasion!
ugh ffs i need 2 get to level 65 also im gna have 2 do it by moving my tv & ps3 into my sitting room CEEBS wiv tht also i dont want to delete my map packs cus the guy who gave me em changed his ffs oh well
05-16-2010, 09:41 PM #138
Originally posted by anal View Post
any other ways to do it?

No not at the moment

Originally posted by BLASTiN View Post
Does this still work?

Yes, go download the PS3 patch blocker and then delete the WaW Patch and follow this tut

Originally posted by lx View Post
can some1 plzz do this 4 me!!!!1

Get to level 65 and I will for a dollar or something since it is very time consuming.
05-21-2010, 07:50 AM #139
RobinDaBank1
Can’t trickshot me!
still wrks good !!
06-26-2010, 12:06 PM #140
Default Avatar
Brad
every time you go online on xbox 360 without the patch u get disconetcted till u download it.
07-03-2010, 01:20 AM #141
dont try it
it wont work u cant sing in with out that patch this is a FAKE!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo