Post: Advanced Warfare Explosive Multiplayer Trailer Shows Perks and… Levolution?
08-11-2014, 05:17 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[img] https://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare.jpg?42e955[/img]

Activision finally revealed the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare with a new and explosive trailer, giving us a glimpse on what the usual several million people will play this fall, after the game’s release on November 4th.

You can check out the action in the trailer below.

One thing is for sure, that tidal wave surely looks like… levolution from Battlefield 4?

08-11-2014, 07:44 PM #11
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Alt View Post
[img] https://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare.jpg?42e955[/img]

Activision finally revealed the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare with a new and explosive trailer, giving us a glimpse on what the usual several million people will play this fall, after the game’s release on November 4th.

You can check out the action in the trailer below.

One thing is for sure, that tidal wave surely looks like… levolution from Battlefield 4?

I saw the first clip and i instantly thought Destiny. CoD is officially ruined, Thank god Battlefield isnt doing this shit to their games
08-11-2014, 07:49 PM #12
Restrain
CoD Services
This is some Halo type shit, This looks terrible. More like TitanFall actually.
08-11-2014, 07:52 PM #13
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Hmm I might actually buy it as it looks a bit better than Ghosts. But then again I know it's COD and it will end up being terrible..
08-11-2014, 09:15 PM #14
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by JP View Post
Hmm I might actually buy it as it looks a bit better than Ghosts. But then again I know it's COD and it will end up being terrible..

That's where you need to help yourself and don't buy it :carling:
08-11-2014, 09:33 PM #15
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
Looks great im loyal to call of duty so i dont complain. Games are Games.
08-12-2014, 01:49 AM #16
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo