08-13-2014, 03:39 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this thread to see what other people think about this new Call of Duty which to be honest looks a bit more different then all the others, new ideas, new ways of doing things but then again wasn't that what ghosts was meant to be like? and how did that turn out, oh yea fucking awful :needa.

If you haven't seen the multiplayer reveal yet then you can watch it below!

Well as all COD's I always try it before buy it so hopefully it wont be a big disappointing like Ghost's and will be a lot more engaging and more enjoyable to play but my thoughts on the trailer so far is that its sort of Modern Warfare smashed together with Black Ops but either way I'm not going to make any statements on the game until I've played it myself.

Anyway guys, post your thoughts on the game on this thread Smile!

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Confusing
08-13-2014, 01:54 PM #11
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
The trailer for the game looks good, but Call of Duty trailers always do. I might buy this, depending on how bored I am with Destiny in November, but I have a feeling it will be a let down. Modern Warfare 3 was terrible and so was the multiplayer on Black Ops 2 (the only reason I bought it was for the zombies), and I didn't end up buying Ghosts because the multiplayer was going to suck, which it did. I think I might just wait on next year for zombies again.
08-13-2014, 10:04 PM #12
I'll do what I did with COD Ghost. Wait for a friend to get it and try it out.
My friend had COD Ghost and I played it. I wasn't impressed so I didn't buy it.
08-13-2014, 10:30 PM #13
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Another Call of Duty that I will not be purchasing, congrats Activision you've done me good these past three years.
08-13-2014, 10:41 PM #14
Not digging it i'm a Treyarch person.
08-14-2014, 12:20 AM #15
NJN
I sat on your nachos
I think im going to stick to destiny
08-14-2014, 04:29 AM #16
CleverVG
Do a barrel roll!
Treyarch was the best but sledgehammer had 3 years to make the game. I was lucky and got to beta test the multiplayer and I have to say to those of you who think it is going to be like ghosts, you are wrong. It isn't like any other COD game, they changed it so much to the point that it is new and excited. I believe you guys will be surprised on how fun and challenging it will be.
-Clever
08-28-2014, 12:37 AM #17
Originally posted by Conveyy View Post
All I know is when you put all these new features in such as jetpacks, you open up a whole new spectrum of bullshit for the little kids to do. Trickshotting in this game will probably hit a high as well now that they can jump 100 feet high. Woooooooh! Kidding me

i think call of duty ruined trickshootting in the last Games but trickshootting comunity always will be here Winky Winky
09-06-2014, 11:46 PM #18
Originally posted by Alt View Post
It looks amazingly rubbish. It looks a cross between Halo, Titanfall and some other games I can't remember the names of lol. The thread I made explains it all lol - You must login or register to view this content.

I wont be buying it and I'm happy to play Battlefield 4.

I Think it will be the same as well. I never really like BO1, WAW, Or MW3 Though So idk...MW2 So far, was the best one.
09-09-2014, 12:17 PM #19
Gonna be shit like the other ones

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo