10-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
Jewels
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I have seen people downloading pirated version of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare...... When downloading you should use it for testing purpose only, and not mod it right away. what i mean by "testing purpose only" is that, you have downloaded it giving you the access to the game before the release itself. So what I'm basically saying is that if you do LIKE the game, please be considerate and show respect and buy the game.

You may have the game, but it is illegal to obtain it before the released date and you'll be facing the charges. So please, show your support and buy the game! Once you have gotten the game, thing twice before "modding it" the modding community should know, not to mod New Games that has just been released but actually enjoy it.

I can't wait till the release!

The following 2 users say thank you to Jewels for this useful post:

Trashbag12

The following 19 users groaned at Jewels for this awful post:

BroIDontMod, BrutalExHale, Criptus, FallofReach, FarSideX, Gay For Satan, Leo, Mr. Revenge, Mr. Star, RebugAlex, ruidacosta, sarracen, ScaRzModZ, Self, Smooth, ThePaaqoHD, U WOT M8, wajdi9
11-02-2014, 05:10 AM #29
Originally posted by Rock View Post
I'm not going to spend $60 on a game thats not real good after i bought ghosts and hated it, Im playing aw legit and dont like how people modded it right when they got it and the game comes out monday morning not today.

Why would you, or anyone buy Ghosts, when you knew it was gonna be terrible?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo