11-14-2014, 10:13 AM #1
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it just me or does the KF5 feel a lot like the MP5 from COD4 multiplayer?

The KF5 with silencer (and any other attachment(s)) plays like a beast and reminds me a lot of the MP5 from the COD4 days, which was my favorite online weapon and was also a beast of a gun in its heyday.
11-15-2014, 01:36 AM #11
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by CovertBilly View Post
I tried the rapid fire on KF5 and it adds a lot of recoil to the gun. You can get use to it of course but I prefer using other attachments. Stock, quickdraw, grip, advanced rifling, silencer are all more valuable in my opinon.

There does exist a large consensus that the assult rifles dominate, I agree with it, and I'm not willing to change my mind just yet based on your experiences in FFA. Having said that, If you're having positive results with the KF5 that's obviously a good thing Smile

Stock, IMO, is a waste of a slot on most, if not all, SMGs, the ADS movement is pretty good without it
11-15-2014, 01:57 AM #12
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
Stock, IMO, is a waste of a slot on most, if not all, SMGs, the ADS movement is pretty good without it

I found a video about the rapid fire that may interest you:

11-15-2014, 02:45 AM #13
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by CovertBilly View Post
I found a video about the rapid fire that may interest you:

See, he is right, you do need grip with it, and as ling as your fingers are stable, your aim wont be off
11-15-2014, 09:25 PM #14
After reading this post, I went ahead and created a kf5 class. And I have come to the conclusion it certainly most is the mp5 remodeled. Beautiful gun for running hip fire just like the mp5 and with a red dot and grip on top of my silencer, I can pick people off as if I was using my Bal or AK.

The following user thanked geeohhgeesus for this useful post:

2RAW4THESTREET
11-15-2014, 09:31 PM #15
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
After reading this post, I went ahead and created a kf5 class. And I have come to the conclusion it certainly most is the mp5 remodeled. Beautiful gun for running hip fire just like the mp5 and with a red dot and grip on top of my silencer, I can pick people off as if I was using my Bal or AK.

Exactly! Really nice gun and undervalued imo due to everyone ignoring smgs in this game for the most part...just imagine if the assault rifles receive a nerf or if the smgs get a buff, this gun will definitely be top notch haha
11-15-2014, 09:49 PM #16
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
Exactly! Really nice gun and undervalued imo due to everyone ignoring smgs in this game for the most part...just imagine if the assault rifles receive a nerf or if the smgs get a buff, this gun will definitely be top notch haha

Definitely. I'm surprised more people aren't running around with it. I admit I completely ignored smgs and lmgs after testing out a few weapons while waiting for the day zero launch. I guess I completely looked over the kf5 since it was the first weapon. But I do have to thank you for the post, seeing as how it is the gun I've been looking for all along.
11-17-2014, 07:05 PM #17
shwig2
Gym leader
The SN6 is the new Peacekeeper IMO.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo