11-14-2014, 10:13 AM #1
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it just me or does the KF5 feel a lot like the MP5 from COD4 multiplayer?

The KF5 with silencer (and any other attachment(s)) plays like a beast and reminds me a lot of the MP5 from the COD4 days, which was my favorite online weapon and was also a beast of a gun in its heyday.
11-14-2014, 01:03 PM #2
P$ycho
Banned
AK-12 is better imo
11-14-2014, 03:11 PM #3
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by ycho View Post
AK-12 is better imo

i hate that gun. When you ADS you go so freaking slow unless you put stock on.
Last edited by 2RAW4THESTREET ; 11-14-2014 at 05:53 PM.

The following user thanked 2RAW4THESTREET for this useful post:

King Sosa
11-14-2014, 03:42 PM #4
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
i hate that gun. When you ADS you go so freaking slow unless you put stick on.

Everybody uses the bal anyway lol

The following user thanked P$ycho for this useful post:

xLew--
11-14-2014, 03:50 PM #5
AK-12 is better imo

I think the HBR-a3 is the best with red dot, silencer and QuickDraw beast gun plus smg's are underpowered for there range (sn6 can smoke the kf5)
11-14-2014, 05:35 PM #6
If you're not using an assault rifle in Advanced Warfare then you're at a disadvantage it's that simle. The maps in Advanced Warfare don't really favour SMGs. The BAL kills just as quickly as an SMG up close anyway. I'm using the KF5 for rush classes in Search and Destroy and it does seem like the best SMG. I use overkill on that class and switch to an assault rifle as soon as I'm where I want to be because again, assault rifles are the best guns to use right now. Advanced Warfare just gives us the best guns, perks, and equipt right off the bat so I'm not sure what to take with me everytime I prestige.

To answer the initial point. I had over 40 days played on COD4 I loved it. The MP5 was good but I later started using the AK74u with silencer. It had more kick but the additonal power of the AK74u had made it worth it.
11-14-2014, 05:55 PM #7
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Everybody uses the bal anyway lol

Originally posted by CovertBilly View Post
If you're not using an assault rifle in Advanced Warfare then you're at a disadvantage it's that simle. The maps in Advanced Warfare don't really favour SMGs. The BAL kills just as quickly as an SMG up close anyway. I'm using the KF5 for rush classes in Search and Destroy and it does seem like the best SMG. I use overkill on that class and switch to an assault rifle as soon as I'm where I want to be because again, assault rifles are the best guns to use right now. Advanced Warfare just gives us the best guns, perks, and equipt right off the bat so I'm not sure what to take with me everytime I prestige.

To answer the initial point. I had over 40 days played on COD4 I loved it. The MP5 was good but I later started using the AK74u with silencer. It had more kick but the additonal power of the AK74u had made it worth it.

Shiiid, I finally unlocked rapid fire for KF5 yesterday and that plus advanced rifling and foregrip, I have been owning anyone in FFA with the Bal or any other Assault rifle.

And as long as you don't got a case of the shaky fingers, the recoil is really controllable

The following user thanked 2RAW4THESTREET for this useful post:

UGz-
11-14-2014, 06:03 PM #8
i hate that gun. When you ADS you go so freaking slow unless you put stock on.

i always get out gunned playing tdm i play anything else and ppl are terrible tdm =the dumbass match cause you have to be a dumbass to keep playing

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

2RAW4THESTREET
11-14-2014, 06:11 PM #9
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by Kleio View Post
i always get out gunned playing tdm i play anything else and ppl are terrible tdm =the dumbass match cause you have to be a dumbass to keep playing

That statement was hilarious lmao thanks for the laugh
11-14-2014, 09:05 PM #10
Shiiid, I finally unlocked rapid fire for KF5 yesterday and that plus advanced rifling and foregrip, I have been owning anyone in FFA with the Bal or any other Assault rifle.

And as long as you don't got a case of the shaky fingers, the recoil is really controllable

I tried the rapid fire on KF5 and it adds a lot of recoil to the gun. You can get use to it of course but I prefer using other attachments. Stock, quickdraw, grip, advanced rifling, silencer are all more valuable in my opinon.

There does exist a large consensus that the assult rifles dominate, I agree with it, and I'm not willing to change my mind just yet based on your experiences in FFA. Having said that, If you're having positive results with the KF5 that's obviously a good thing Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo