Post: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 2 Copys To Giveaway! xbox360,ps3
11-18-2014, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tryna Build my rep round here, all i ask is tell me this, if im trick shotting and one 12 year old (clearly 12 years old) kills me with some dopey LMG why is it always the squeaker and not the decent players? give me a good answer and ull be entered into the competetition, ill be drawing the names from a hat, well beanie and whoever wins each copy if the platforms co-erd ding ding ding winner Smile so please type below ur console and reason why 12 year olds kill me with lmgs all fucking day long <3

competition ends december 14th

hope to see you all at E, this year <3
love xianthy
11-19-2014, 03:12 PM #11
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Cause This:

(Skills)12 Year old Squeaker > (Noob)YOU

PS3.

4.3 KDR Legit Says Different? :P
11-19-2014, 03:14 PM #12
Originally posted by abby View Post
12 year old squeakers are really horny thats why they squeak and they get extremely horny when they see trickshooters spinning around doing trick shooting things Smile

this was my first thought, then i did a test, and put my girlfriend on the mic, kid still went on like usual :l

The following user thanked Xianthy for this useful post:

ExoticMods
11-20-2014, 12:39 AM #13
Originally posted by Xianthy View Post
this was my first thought, then i did a test, and put my girlfriend on the mic, kid still went on like usual :l

Lol Hahahahaha Smile
11-20-2014, 01:13 AM #14
Dean7
Little One
Because every 12 year old in a COD game is a troll, and the only balls that they dropped were their characters with the crouch button, virtual tea baggers!

PS3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo