03-13-2015, 02:04 PM #1
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ZOMBIES!!!

Like cm-on on why couldn't they do like normal and release at-least three Zombie maps at one time it sucks playing the same one over and over.

Ive already done the Easter egg and all and now its kinda boring but i like it for some reason and it sucks because there is only one map. :(

HAPPY MODDING!!!
03-28-2015, 01:10 PM #11
Originally posted by G33B0X View Post
Yeah thats true but what i think would be awesome is that maybe they can just create a dlc campaign where you haft to worry about the AI and Zombies in a Campaign not EXO/SURVIVAL/MP (CAMPAIGN) lol. i think that would be funny as :sheit:

That would be epic, making a whole campaign will take way too long. And Xbox will get it first so people will completely spoil it for other upon completion, so in theory it sounds good but in pratical its not so much of a good idea.
03-28-2015, 11:27 PM #12
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Hey Hey Hey now PS n M both have games that are only for each system. I didnt say that right i think.
box has HALO and TITAN fall and get stuff first but what if they give it to PS First? O.o and it doenst haft to be a campaign, but im thinking about the new BO? coming out would it have it O.o ima thinker ResistTheSun
03-29-2015, 09:37 PM #13
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
ZOMBIES!!!

Like cm-on on why couldn't they do like normal and release at-least three Zombie maps at one time it sucks playing the same one over and over.

Ive already done the Easter egg and all and now its kinda boring but i like it for some reason and it sucks because there is only one map. :(

HAPPY MODDING!!!

I know that if they tried to release 4 maps at a time I wouldn't be happy. The zombies maps are usually a half a gigabyte or so, and 8 gigs for just zombie dlc excluding multiplayer is insane.

Additionally it would feel like they didn't spend much time on it and had to rush things so it wouldn't be as immersive.

Multiplayer maps are easier I believe because they all don't need to be the best possible just something that gives more so you don't get tired of the same thing. In multiplayer you're having 10 min games and the same maps would get boring quick.
03-29-2015, 09:40 PM #14
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Hey Hey Hey now PS n M both have games that are only for each system. I didnt say that right i think.
box has HALO and TITAN fall and get stuff first but what if they give it to PS First? O.o and it doenst haft to be a campaign, but im thinking about the new BO? coming out would it have it O.o ima thinker ResistTheSun

This would ruin their sales in my opinion if I'm understanding you correctly. Are you saying that they have bo for just ps?
03-29-2015, 10:13 PM #15
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
This would ruin their sales in my opinion if I'm understanding you correctly. Are you saying that they have bo for just ps?

nah not really if like another co just created a game like it

n

Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
I know that if they tried to release 4 maps at a time I wouldn't be happy. The zombies maps are usually a half a gigabyte or so, and 8 gigs for just zombie dlc excluding multiplayer is insane.

Additionally it would feel like they didn't spend much time on it and had to rush things so it wouldn't be as immersive.

Multiplayer maps are easier I believe because they all don't need to be the best possible just something that gives more so you don't get tired of the same thing. In multiplayer you're having 10 min games and the same maps would get boring quick.

Yeah i put that into consideration when i thought about it. but still i like zombies except that its ai. I remember on bo2 when i always played MP zombies where the players are zombies lol
03-29-2015, 10:34 PM #16
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
nah not really if like another co just created a game like it

n

Yeah i put that into consideration when i thought about it. but still i like zombies except that its ai. I remember on bo2 when i always played MP zombies where the players are zombies lol

Well cod is split between ms and ps. So doing so they would lose a whole bunch. Cod didn't start out as a exclusive game and people wouldn't respect them doing so
04-21-2015, 10:10 PM #17
AliC4
Bounty hunter
They should have 2 zombie maps and 2 multiplayer but zombie maps are much harder to make if you don't want them all to be the same except with different decor

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo