06-25-2016, 04:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well as everyone knows a modder named Anthony is releasing a decompiler in the next few days and Bossam and a few others have my source due to Bully in the first place so instead of someone else leaking it I will be releasing it to the public FREE of charge, Yes I did add a few things to the menu and set it up in a way so you can't just change and recompile stuff but everything is there, I will always love you guys <3

Download link:You must login or register to view this content.

Make fun all you want how it was done this is a years worth of work and I am tired of the worry of someone decompiling it and what not, Have fun leeches but for real I do love yall <3 it has been a real fun ride.

The following 15 users say thank you to TheNiceUb3r for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, DF_AUS, DoozyXGod, Dumble, itsSorrow, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, Saber_JZY, seanhellen, SkillsPayBills-, xK ELITE GaminG
06-25-2016, 04:27 AM #2
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Good stuff bro,BlazeD source coming soon Smile

The following user thanked DF_AUS for this useful post:

ProfoundModz

The following user groaned DF_AUS for this awful post:

Patrick
06-25-2016, 04:31 AM #3
XeX Proxmity
Save Point
Get ready for copy paste menus lmao.
06-25-2016, 04:41 AM #4
Originally posted by XeX
Get ready for copy paste menus lmao.

Fo Sure
06-25-2016, 04:52 AM #5
ODLeslie
Do a barrel roll!
Was this menu ever for PS3? Can someone hook us up with a compiled version of this for PS3, nice leak m8 10/8
06-25-2016, 04:54 AM #6
Originally posted by ODLeslie View Post
Was this menu ever for PS3? Can someone hook us up with a compiled version of this for PS3, nice leak m8 10/8

Its not a leak lol I am the original creator and it only worked on xbox so I had them take the thread down on here from my older version that actually worked on PS3

The following 2 users say thank you to TheNiceUb3r for this useful post:

Dumble, ODLeslie
06-25-2016, 04:57 AM #7
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Proud of you doing this.
06-25-2016, 05:12 AM #8
Releasing all my sources too. Good job bro.
06-25-2016, 05:15 AM #9
Originally posted by TheNiceUb3r View Post
Well as everyone knows a modder named Anthony is releasing a decompiler in the next few days and Bossam and a few others have my source due to Bully in the first place so instead of someone else leaking it I will be releasing it to the public FREE of charge, Yes I did add a few things to the menu and set it up in a way so you can't just change and recompile stuff but everything is there, I will always love you guys <3

Download link:You must login or register to view this content.

Make fun all you want how it was done this is a years worth of work and I am tired of the worry of someone decompiling it and what not, Have fun leeches but for real I do love yall <3 it has been a real fun ride.

It takes guts to do wat u did expect others to follow in your footsteps. Now menus will not be used just for there functions, but for there looks and stability. Since now we all will have any code we want xD
06-25-2016, 05:16 AM #10
Originally posted by TVFilthyFrank View Post
It takes guts to do wat u did expect others to follow in your footsteps. Now menus will not be used just for there functions, but for there looks and stability. Since now we all will have any code we want xD

Thanks for the nice words man means a lot, I am not gonna lie I put some things in so they cant just recompile and change the name, Leech codes not the full menu haha, But thanks man it did take guts but with whats coming it needed to be done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo