12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
03-25-2015, 09:24 AM #155
Strange, when i only make the eboot with anti ban, it still gives me Redboxes and wallhack in the game :( .
Ive made several Eboots now and uploaded it to the folder.
I can make them go away with an RTM proggie but Always on first boot the eboot gives me redboxes and wallhack although i only made the eboot for anti ban.

anyone enlight me on this please ?
03-28-2015, 12:16 AM #156
hello thanks for sharing this
03-28-2015, 06:28 AM #157
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

nice job u just hit alittle over 5000 downloads
04-01-2015, 12:27 PM #158
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
since you don't seem to be wanting to update this and fix the problems how about making it open source so we may fix it ourselves..?

Originally posted by Natsu View Post

Instructions

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
04-01-2015, 09:20 PM #159
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
since you don't seem to be wanting to update this and fix the problems how about making it open source so we may fix it ourselves..?

im pretty sure its not encrypted
but u should really try figuring it out an not leech his shit
there are plenty of open source eboot builders on ngu dosent any one us the search button or look thur the cod sections
Last edited by jwm614 ; 04-01-2015 at 09:22 PM.
04-02-2015, 01:13 AM #160
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
you call leeching asking for open source to fix what is broken / messed up? since the OP won't fix it...then we have VERY different definitions of leeching. the search button for NGU hasn't worked since ....hell I don't think it ever worked.... maybe back in 09 it might have for a short period. which is completely irrelevant as to why I am here.... I am not looking for another eboot builder. there is plenty in the BO2 section.
Creating the entire thing is not something I am looking to do but also not something I am incapable of doing, just not wanting to as I don't even play COD but when I do I like to have the few mods that I use. and this anti-ban works great and I trusted it as I told him months and months ago when he first created it. go back and find our conversation.
and lastly, it not being encrypted would be dick move of myself or anyone to decompile his tool. which is why I am going to HIM and asking HIM for the possibility of an open source.

Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
im pretty sure its not encrypted
but u should really try figuring it out an not leech his shit
there are plenty of open source eboot builders on ngu dosent any one us the search button or look thur the cod sections
04-04-2015, 04:21 AM #161
when i try make one it says file not found and i cant find what to keep them in like i made a folder but it wont work PLEASE help
04-05-2015, 05:17 AM #162
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucas View Post

Trust me, it's better to learn things on your own rather than to use other people's work..

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

jwm614
04-05-2015, 06:48 PM #163
It give's me unlimited connecting to online services :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo