03-07-2013, 07:17 AM #1
JustinDT
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yo guys, I found this video on youtube about a Perma-Perk called "Cash Back" which I've never seen/heard of before and am sharing it.

What It Does:
Everytime you buy a perk, you will get 1000 points back if you go prone right away.

How You Get It:
Go prone right away after buying a perk (at the perk machine) and you should get a green flash. (may take multiple tries)
Note: You need atleast 100 perks drank to obtain this perma-perk

How You Lose It:
Not going prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks.

Here is the video:

Founder of this Perma-Perk: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JustinDT ; 03-07-2013 at 06:39 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to JustinDT for this useful post:

AMNE, amplif1er, Blackhawk_Dan, crazy_demon_01, eddine67, Gommy, Hawkin, I3lackadder, jkwxyz96, TheChosenOne, n1colBol4s, oG GUNN3R, rongey420, Rurneth, TheManDavid, xd366
03-07-2013, 07:28 AM #2
Rurneth
Do a barrel roll!
Wow nice find, thanks for the info.

The following user thanked Rurneth for this useful post:

JustinDT
03-07-2013, 10:39 AM #3
dildoinmouth
Bounty hunter
What about when you get a free perk on Die Rise, or does that not count?
03-07-2013, 01:14 PM #4
I3lackadder
Gym leader
nice, thanks for the share!
03-07-2013, 01:32 PM #5
xMuz
Bounty hunter
Nice find Smile
03-07-2013, 02:35 PM #6
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by JustinDT View Post
Yo guys, I found this video on youtube about a Perma-Perk called "Cash Back" which I've never seen/heard of before and am sharing it.

What It Does:
Everytime you buy a perk, you will get 1000 points back. (not sure about Quick Revive in solo)

How You Get It:
Go prone right away after buying a perk (at the perk machine) and you should get a green flash. (may take multiple tries)
Note: You need atleast 100 perks drank to obtain this perma-perk

How You Lose It:
Don't go prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks.

Here is the video:

Founder of this Perma-Perk: You must login or register to view this content.

You confused me so I go prone after buying the perk but you said don't or you will lose it
03-07-2013, 04:45 PM #7
dildoinmouth
Bounty hunter
Can confirm this works, just tried it, it took me like 8 attempts then I got it! Now just to remember to go prone after every perk I buy
03-07-2013, 05:13 PM #8
tried it 10 times couldnt do it

most times it wouldnt go prone
03-07-2013, 05:26 PM #9
dildoinmouth
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FwD
tried it 10 times couldnt do it

most times it wouldnt go prone

You need to go prone just before the bottle is about to disappear, I've just done it myself in Solo I did have this same issue at first! And also when buying quick revive in Solo, if you go prone you get 1000 points back EVEN THOUGH the perk only costs 500 points, this is a really useful find for Die Rise glitching thanks a lot!

The following user thanked dildoinmouth for this useful post:

xd366
03-07-2013, 06:09 PM #10
JustinDT
Vault dweller
Originally posted by shooterace247 View Post
You confused me so I go prone after buying the perk but you said don't or you will lose it

Once you got the perma-perk you need to go prone everytime after buying a perk to keep it.
Oh, and i think you're talking about "How You Lose It: Don't go prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks." I was saying you lose the perma-perk if you don't go prone after buying perks.
Last edited by JustinDT ; 03-07-2013 at 06:14 PM.

The following user thanked JustinDT for this useful post:

shooterace247

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo