Post: Sadly IMO Black Ops 2 will suck [Except Zombies...maybe]
08-05-2012, 12:38 AM #1
G2BR
Far Cry 3 = Epic
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I believe BO2 will be a bad, cheap ass COD game once again. By the looks of the trailers it looks like every other COD just in the future. Nothing "new" or "innovative" except some "cool" spaceships flying around shooting lasers. (Halo much?) And guess what? Its DEFINITELY going to be a ripoff like MW3. You buy the game for 60 bucks then elite for 50 more bucks.....WASTE. Don't waste your money on crap games.

The following 3 users say thank you to G2BR for this useful post:

Leftwinger, Relevant Is God, riotmost

The following 22 users groaned at G2BR for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, AlphaPoppy, Brentdevent, BushyBu, HomelandSec, Sheldon Cooper, Houdini., Kid Cudi's Hoe, Kratos_, Luffy*, Media907, Mezzid, Millz, Jango, Porter_Justice, RavagedBoom, ryz999, Stealth_Tek, SuperGamecube64, TheReturn, x_5
08-06-2012, 02:27 AM #20
Originally posted by Bonejunky View Post
Why do people assume a war space game is always from Halo... /facepalm...

lolol.. And You Forgot About Star Trek.
08-06-2012, 04:06 AM #21
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by inglip
I believe BO2 will be a bad, cheap ass COD game once again. By the looks of the trailers it looks like every other COD just in the future. Nothing "new" or "innovative" except some "cool" spaceships flying around shooting lasers. (Halo much?) And guess what? Its DEFINITELY going to be a ripoff like MW3. You buy the game for 60 bucks then elite for 50 more bucks.....WASTE. Don't waste your money on crap games.

This is a very biased rant -.- You do not provide enough information to back up your opinions or thoughts..

Just because something is set in the future, doesn't mean it represents Halo.. When Red Dead Redemption came out, did you say "LOL wanna be 'Gun'"? Same era, but very different gameplay elements..

As for it being the same as past games, no. Of course some things have to stay, that's why they call it a SERIES. Do you want a substantial amount of changes to the point where the game just doesn't feel the same anymore? I believe not. There are enough changes in my honest opinion, and enough original aspects of Call of Duty.

Who said you had to pay for Call of Duty Elite? DLC has always been a success for marketing throughout the gaming industry; if you feel it is unfair and overpriced, then simply don't buy it, no one is pointing an RPG at your face saying you have to buy or you die. Elite saves you money as well, and it is for the hardcore fans out there. Also, at least the DLC isn't already in the disc *ahem Bioshock 2 or Street Fighter x Tekken*.

People buy what people want, you're not gonna change anything by posting a thoughtless rant.

The following 2 users say thank you to Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

Bevins2012, Mr.Alfredo

The following user groaned Stealth_Tek for this awful post:

G2BR
08-06-2012, 04:13 AM #22
Im sure its not gonna be that bad i mean its still Treyarch. They made black ops pretty cool, why not at least give them a chance?
08-06-2012, 06:52 AM #23
Jango
I love my kitteh
How the fuck would ANYONE know if black ops 2 will suck??? THERE IS NO MP TRAILER YET EVEN! Or zombies for that matter.

The following user thanked Jango for this useful post:

Mr.Alfredo
08-07-2012, 12:11 AM #24
i thinks zombies will be good but im not to sure bout multiplayer idk how theyre gonna balance the futuristic crap with actual war
08-07-2012, 03:27 PM #25
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
You're still going to play it no matter how good or bad it is.

Majority of people who hated BO1 or MW3 played til at least 6th prestige of I had to guess ao who cares.

You're like that annoying girl complaining about her douche boy she'll never leave anyway.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

I-Got_2Ps3s
08-07-2012, 03:43 PM #26
Be like me and don't expect the best. Every game is going to have its flaws. As long as thier isn't no second chance, lag compenstation or 1 damn gun that ruled the game then I'll be good. I would also hate to see support come back. I understand alot of young kids play but it isn't our fault they suck and plus people have shitty connection. With that being said expect to be disappointed because there is going to be something in this game that is going to piss you off..
Last edited by hTx_Stunna_713 ; 08-07-2012 at 08:21 PM.

The following user thanked hTx_Stunna_713 for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
08-07-2012, 04:26 PM #27
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Jango View Post
How the fuck would ANYONE know if black ops 2 will suck??? THERE IS NO MP TRAILER YET EVEN! Or zombies for that matter.

Exactly what i was trying to say... how can you dislike something or even say something that you know nothing about!

Also IMO your opinion sucks. :p
08-08-2012, 02:02 AM #28
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
Exactly what i was trying to say... how can you dislike something or even say something that you know nothing about!

Also IMO your opinion sucks. :p

There is a trailer now of mp. I looks like something new.
Originally posted by another user
Also was this Also IMO your opinion sucks.
to the OP?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo