08-25-2012, 12:55 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); any one else want the old style audio settings like in black ops?

mw3 sound settings were abit basic, literally just volume no fine tuning.

personally i dont want to hear the music when we have 1 minute left etc just interupts the game imo

anyone else hope this will come back with black ops 2, or does anyone know or have seen the settings menu?

The following 4 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

dubeyduck, glitchplz, Hickey, Storm
08-25-2012, 01:32 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I would love to see the old audio settings make a comeback from Black Ops. Like you said the fine tuning made it so much easier to sound whore and take advantage of the game :y:

I just don't understand why they make the music louder than anything else in the game :dumb:
08-25-2012, 03:11 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
stare i wanted MW2 style sounds or COD4

I don't want to hear the music and don't want random noises which are not helpful to me. Black ops system was good i would like to see that or improved
Also black ops sound quality and MW3 was poor.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Storm
08-25-2012, 07:10 PM #4
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Yes please give us an option to get rid of the music again, it is so dam annoying
08-25-2012, 08:59 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
its ment to give atmosphere but it just causes annoyance
08-25-2012, 09:43 PM #6
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Another secret noob helping tactic dun dun dun :yds:

Trying to stop sound whoring haha. Naw, but seriously Black Ops style audio settings would be nice. I already imagine myself having a couple classes with wild card perks so I can have Awareness and Dead Silence together to basically be like Ninja Pro from Black Ops 1. Don't need the music and random noises. I am okay with having certain rooms in buildings have music or train sounds and things in certain areas for realism though.
08-26-2012, 09:55 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Another secret noob helping tactic dun dun dun :yds:

Trying to stop sound whoring haha. Naw, but seriously Black Ops style audio settings would be nice. I already imagine myself having a couple classes with wild card perks so I can have Awareness and Dead Silence together to basically be like Ninja Pro from Black Ops 1. Don't need the music and random noises. I am okay with having certain rooms in buildings have music or train sounds and things in certain areas for realism though.

yeah thats exceptable, but the whole thing about the music over lay when there only a small amount of time left is what were all i think wanting to get rid of... lets just hope its like black ops 1. imma miss combat record too :(
08-26-2012, 10:23 AM #8
I don't find the music too distracting, I really just shut it out of my mind and then I don't notice it.

As RTS posted, I would like the sound system from MW2 or COD4, simply because enemy footsteps were very loud. If I remember correctly, wasn't the Black Ops sound system not working properly at the release? I think it needed to be patched to get it working correctly, but after that it worked quite well.
08-26-2012, 10:40 AM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
^ ^ true.. and once it was all sorted it was kooshty personally i think it is best to date
08-26-2012, 11:40 AM #10
Rath
Today Will Be Different
If 3arc went retro and brought back the CoD4 footsteps and brought back "advanced" audio settings Black Ops 2 will shit on any other CoD to date..

Gotta agree with Storm and RTS because it's just some much easier to play MW2 and CoD4. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo