09-13-2012, 03:32 AM #1
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So after the apparently "FAKE" trailer from Activision! Treyarch have released a new picture on Facebook for zombies!!

This is the trailer in question that everyone thinks is fake! I how ever know it is not as I saw it on the Call of Duty YouTube page before it was removed! I even Downloaded it myself!

Now Treyarch have released this picture on Facebook!

You must login or register to view this content.

This shows that information will be coming soon about zombies, As a few days ago we had the Teaser trailer now this!

Plus most of the Images from Treyarch have been Street signs, does this show that the first map could be set on a Street?

Let me know what you think!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jakeyy ; 09-13-2012 at 03:35 AM.
09-13-2012, 03:36 AM #2
Definitely* just saying lol and thanks for the news!
09-13-2012, 12:34 PM #3
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by ixPxIxNx0xYxi View Post
Definitely* just saying lol and thanks for the news!

Sorry it was like 4am when I typed it all up :p will get it changed Smile
09-13-2012, 12:51 PM #4
Treyarch is teasing us and I am guessing they have something big in-store for us this November. A map on a suburban street would be interesting. The image may however be a deference to Nuketown 2025, but we will have to wait and see.
09-13-2012, 12:53 PM #5
Cant friggin wait for new Zombies............. The so called trailer really tells us nothing so hard to know if real tbh!
09-13-2012, 01:36 PM #6
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
They need to make a map in a mall! Now that would be badass
09-13-2012, 02:15 PM #7
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Storm View Post
Treyarch is teasing us and I am guessing they have something big in-store for us this November. A map on a suburban street would be interesting. The image may however be a deference to Nuketown 2025, but we will have to wait and see.

I agree we have had so many teases, We had the Zombies parking signs, Then the Red Blood Hand Stain, now this! Also the Pictures that were in that video when they first announced the game, I can't wait to see what they have been working on for us Smile

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by xGodDrinksPepsi View Post
They need to make a map in a mall! Now that would be badass

Dead Rising already did that :p
I doubt they would do what someone else has already done, plus I like it when they are in weird locations!
09-13-2012, 08:51 PM #8
ryz999
Gym leader
Nice. Can't wait. They're teasing us so much! Sad Awesome
09-13-2012, 09:28 PM #9
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
the colors of the wall seem like the nuketown room. But if this would be in a room then you would be stuck in it and only be able to jump out the window haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo