10-26-2012, 09:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 1- We all know all the Kill Streaks was annoying, Any noob can get it easily, People running non stop with Ghost

Black Ops 2- They focused on Kill Streaks again which everyone will be running Ghost, non stop Kill Streaks in the air....

Hate me all you want, but once you play the game enjoy the non stop Kill Streaks.

The following user thanked johnmiller89 for this useful post:

FOXHOUND

The following 12 users groaned at johnmiller89 for this awful post:

akGCO47, BushyBu, Derpy Hooves, eggyj, Im Your Upgrade, iZigg, N.W.A, Porter_Justice, Wondoh, x F i k i, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
10-26-2012, 09:42 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Just newfags ranting about how the next CoD is going to suck....

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

N.W.A
10-26-2012, 09:47 PM #3
iZigg
Banned
Great first post man!!

The following 2 users say thank you to iZigg for this useful post:

BushyBu,
10-26-2012, 09:48 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Have you played the game?
My guess no :dumb:

The multiplayer is no way focused on killstreaks.. If anything it has become more focused on playing the objective than ever before.
Pointstreaks on mw3 only took into account kills / captures.
Scorestreaks on BO2 take into account everything you get score for.. Kills / assists / captures / tags all of which contribute towards your scorestreak.

Before you may have seen videos of people playing kill confirmed and missing dog tags... Well now everyone will be collecting them as they will contribute towards your scorestreak.

To say the game is focused on killstreaks is a complete and utter blinded statement, its a false statement which you have no valid points behind, therefore your argument has almost no grounds.

To even provide more evidence of this... Ghost requires you to be moving in order to stay hidden (except bomb activity), thus making camping harder, therefore to compare it to the ghost we have seen in black ops 1 is again invalid evidence towards this.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 10-26-2012 at 09:52 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

cod5cl, Im Your Upgrade, iZigg, Jakeyy, Markie-, N.W.A, Platinum G, Pulsar877, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
10-26-2012, 10:36 PM #5
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

The multiplayer is no way focused on killstreaks.. If anything it has become more focused on playing the objective than ever before.
Scorestreaks on BO2 take into account everything you get score for.. Kills / assists / captures / tags all of which contribute towards your scorestreak.

Before you may have seen videos of people playing kill confirmed and missing dog tags... Well now everyone will be collecting them as they will contribute towards your scorestreak.

To say the game is focused on killstreaks is a complete and utter blinded statement, its a false statement which you have no valid points behind, therefore your argument has almost no grounds.

To even provide more evidence of this... Ghost requires you to be moving in order to stay hidden (except bomb activity), thus making camping harder, therefore to compare it to the ghost we have seen in black ops 1 is again invalid evidence towards this.

And this is why i love you wondoh. Shutting kids down with valid points. tears:brilliant::happycry:
10-26-2012, 11:05 PM #6
eggyj
Mario!
Omg give the game a chance you bottom feeder. They have anti-scorestreak perks and launchers in the game for a reason.

The following user thanked eggyj for this useful post:

Redadski
10-26-2012, 11:55 PM #7
Platinum G
I’m too L33T

Finally I read a great post by the Wondoh man, GG.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by xX View Post
valid points.

You will see those valid points on very rare occasions, your lucky you didn't miss this one.
10-27-2012, 12:43 AM #8
BushyBu
Gym leader
Originally posted by johnmiller89 View Post
Black Ops 1- We all know all the Kill Streaks was annoying, Any noob can get it easily, People running non stop with Ghost

Black Ops 2- They focused on Kill Streaks again which everyone will be running Ghost, non stop Kill Streaks in the air....

Hate me all you want, but once you play the game enjoy the non stop Kill Streaks.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-27-2012, 12:49 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I was hoping this would be a detailed about about killstreaks and the problems COD has but how you still like it.
Shame could have been a great thread
10-27-2012, 01:46 AM #10
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!

And all I can say is Wondoh IS 100% Correct, I have also played the game, Getting SCORE STREAKS are nothing like killstreaks! You will not see constant Spam, As you can not stack them like in BlOps1!

Ghost as Wondoh said is completely redesigned! have to be moving for it to hide you! No more camping sniper at the back of the map thinking he is Grizz's Hardscoping Bro! No boosting in a Pub game as you are never hidden!

Score Streaks how ever feel easy to get! When I played it they were just too easy to get!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo