11-19-2012, 03:58 AM #1
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Another Black Ops 2 Server Unavailable Solution

I had my old fat ps3 not being able to connect to Black Ops 2 servers. I tried everything to get to work but, nothing. I bought a new ps3 today and guess what? It started to work. I thought maybe they fixed the servers, so i put back my old ps3 but it was the same problem. If your still having the issue then its your ps3. It's because its too old and their servers load are huge and your ps3 cant connect to it. All it really is, is your ps3's. Hope this helps some of you. All i can say to the rest of you who cant or dont want to get a new ps3 to play the game, i guess your just going to have to wait until they find a way to fix it. Good luck to everyone
Last edited by Xbigboy-306 ; 11-19-2012 at 04:01 AM.

The following 10 users groaned at Xbigboy-306 for this awful post:

ℳaTiCz, |ManiaC|, HomelandSec, I-_-PWN-_-NUBS, xTc, KaReM-D, Strike Venom, Swifter, TheHomeTown97, riggstq
11-19-2012, 01:16 PM #20
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Too old? Wtf? That's just wrong...
11-19-2012, 01:23 PM #21
ℳaTiCz
Bounty hunter
It is not the ps3!!!
11-19-2012, 01:33 PM #22
TBH i dont think we are going to get a fix for this. Apparently they are happy with the 2 million users online and think there is no other issues. The next update will consist of weapon alterations etc
11-19-2012, 02:18 PM #23
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by 306 View Post
You can tell me you have 10 ps3's but that won't be enough to make me believe otherwise, I know that it's because of a hardware issue but I can't pinpoint exactly if its age or a driver, but I can say that it's deffinently a ps3 issue, I have my own evidence to back it up, plus even activision told me that it can be because of the age of my ps3 but then again I don't believe half the stuff they say

Your theory is nonsense because I have tried;
4 different ps3s ranging from an old 60GB PHAT to one only 6 months old.
6 SEN accounts
3 different internet networks
3 different copies of Black Ops 2
4 internet routers

The following user thanked spudeeelad for this useful post:

Swifter
11-19-2012, 02:44 PM #24
GaLaXy98-q8
Maggbot timeout!
i have slim and fat

the server doesn't work on the fat one
but on the slim it works ( but when i put my main account on slim the i got the server error )

Fu** treyarch and activision
11-19-2012, 02:56 PM #25
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by 306 View Post
Another Black Ops 2 Server Unavailable Solution

I had my old fat ps3 not being able to connect to Black Ops 2 servers. I tried everything to get to work but, nothing. I bought a new ps3 today and guess what? It started to work. I thought maybe they fixed the servers, so i put back my old ps3 but it was the same problem. If your still having the issue then its your ps3. It's because its too old and their servers load are huge and your ps3 cant connect to it. All it really is, is your ps3's. Hope this helps some of you. All i can say to the rest of you who cant or dont want to get a new ps3 to play the game, i guess your just going to have to wait until they find a way to fix it. Good luck to everyone

well considering my friend and his bro went and did the exact same thing and still got server error thatd kinda rule this theory out of having to go buy a whole new console to play one game... i have tried on 2 of my own ps3's also 2 of my friends all with diff acc's and ISP's and i still get server unavailable... the servers are shit we muxt just get used to it so please stop posting these random fixes that happen to be pure luck....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo