11-19-2012, 10:28 PM #1
noobtube2
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I have just Read that finally gayarch are fixing there servers :whistle: if you want to see were i found it here you go You must login or register to view this content.
Time their fixing it
19 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
20 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
21 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST

And Guys I also Found out there will be a 1.04 update soon 100% proof check it out

Activision Support@ATVIAssist

You must login or register to view this content.

@

@g86james We're working on a title update that should hopefully resolve these issues ^LB
Last edited by noobtube2 ; 11-22-2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Found out there will be a 1.04 Update :) & making it easier to read

The following 7 users say thank you to noobtube2 for this useful post:

BIG-BLACK-KYLE, LightModz, M QTR, Slice, theycallmeryan, xBxAxYxRxAxMx
11-22-2012, 06:10 PM #65
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Precisely (10 chars)

what Happy and people keep saying its getting fixed and it never does getting my hope up lmao
11-22-2012, 06:11 PM #66
The amount off bullshit in this thread becomes overwhelming. All you people how probaly never gonna be rich in there lives talking about companys and shit. The cell proccessor is made by IBM which you can find in all the tree current game consoles. Infact ALL microchip technologies used by intel etc. all are coming from IBM. So you could say IBM earns money from every console phone computer etc sold. Since they in a way own Cisco they even earn money of us playing cod online. Now look thats an monopoly. Can you imagine howmuch this company earns from you? And you probaly didnt even now it.
11-22-2012, 06:49 PM #67
ansararif94
Save Point
Originally posted by terrormattie View Post
The amount off bullshit in this thread becomes overwhelming. All you people how probaly never gonna be rich in there lives talking about companys and shit. The cell proccessor is made by IBM which you can find in all the tree current game consoles. Infact ALL microchip technologies used by intel etc. all are coming from IBM. So you could say IBM earns money from every console phone computer etc sold. Since they in a way own Cisco they even earn money of us playing cod online. Now look thats an monopoly. Can you imagine howmuch this company earns from you? And you probaly didnt even now it.

I laughed.

The following 2 users say thank you to ansararif94 for this useful post:

spudeeelad, Swifter
11-22-2012, 06:54 PM #68
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by terrormattie View Post

So, your response to what you see as bullshit is to reply with.... more bullshit? LOL!!!

The following user thanked spudeeelad for this useful post:

Swifter
11-23-2012, 12:35 AM #69
CTRL
Hurah!
So, your response to what you see as bullshit is to reply with.... more bullshit? LOL!!!

well said lol

Last edited by CTRL ; 11-23-2012 at 11:21 AM.

The following user thanked CTRL for this useful post:

spudeeelad
11-23-2012, 02:16 PM #70
CTRL
Hurah!

Did you hear about the prices going up for dlcs , I think £41 wow lol
11-23-2012, 03:04 PM #71
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by imran1980 View Post
Did you hear about the prices going up for dlcs , I think £41 wow lol

Indeed I did. But i'll definitely be buying the dlc..... oh wait, I can't get online, never mind.
11-23-2012, 03:45 PM #72
You know what it will be, let us online when DLC is released then server error us once purchased. OR they will release DLC then remove it from the game a week later.
11-23-2012, 04:07 PM #73
Meatwad
Meatman
Don't even bother people, they won't be fixing this problem because they stated there was nothing wrong. They are constantly either ignoring or dodging this topic, so I wouldn't get our hopes up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo