12-04-2012, 03:01 AM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); That shit is dumb. As a natural habit of switching weapons while the scoreboard is up, I'm always stuck on the playstation XMB in the middle of a game when I accidentally press triangle. The option is useless and not entirely necessary, especially when its inputted in the scoreboard. They at least need to move it elsewhere.
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 10-09-2018 at 05:11 AM.

The following 53 users say thank you to +tA. Rick for this useful post:

+crazy, a7meDz, Benoxity, Bucko, crazy_demon_01, Curtyy, Dexgod, DaRBdaPlaYa-, eddine67, Evaluable, GamersGaming, glitchplz, GUESS_HU, Im Your Upgrade, IvanTheTerrible, jovany2008, KingDomoKun, Kitty=^.^=, Lotus321, Lovol, Mariodude007, Meatwad, Millz, mister_k, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, Mr.Kane, MxModz1, Negus211, Nifty., Nike, NJN, Jango, Rath, ResistTheSun, saggybag, SBOSS, shawry, SilentOne15, Spider-Man, Spongebob., Stealth_Tek, Steven HMFC, SuperGamecube64, tennistalan, Trill Status, xd366, xLew--, xMrJR, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, Yeezus Christ, ZiCk77
12-04-2012, 09:57 PM #20
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by Mr.Kane View Post
whats wrong with the shot guns?
Well besides the fact they're extremely overpowered and homosexual, nothing really.
12-04-2012, 10:02 PM #21
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
Well besides the fact they're extremely overpowered and homosexual, nothing really.

I dont see how they are overpowered. All have to be at fairly close range except the KSG. The KSG has no bullet spread which is why it has the range it does, it makes up for it. I say they are the best shot guns in a CoD game so far, not as powerful as MW2 ones, and slightly better than mw3 and a whole load better than BO1.
12-04-2012, 11:41 PM #22
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by tA.
That shit is gay. As a natural habit of switching weapons while the scoreboard is up, I'm always stuck on the playstation XMB in the middle of a game when I accidentally press triangle. The option is useless and not entirely necessary, especially when its inputted in the scoreboard. They at least need to move it elsewhere.

yeah man proper pisses me of i die loads in zombies because of pressing triangle by accident when scoreboards up lol :mad:
12-05-2012, 12:14 AM #23
Originally posted by tA.
That shit is gay. As a natural habit of switching weapons while the scoreboard is up, I'm always stuck on the playstation XMB in the middle of a game when I accidentally press triangle. The option is useless and not entirely necessary, especially when its inputted in the scoreboard. They at least need to move it elsewhere.

YES! I thought i was the only one! I was going to actually make a thread on this. And it's a giant pain in the ass during a zombies match too.
12-05-2012, 04:12 PM #24
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
¬_ ¬
I hate doing this when muting people it annoying.
12-05-2012, 11:33 PM #25
Spongebob.
I defeated!
I hate that... I like to keep swapping weapons when I move and look at leaderboard
12-06-2012, 12:08 AM #26
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
This shit is really useless specially on ps3 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The following user thanked Mr.Amitoz for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade
12-06-2012, 09:50 AM #27
At first I thought it was a problem with the game or my controller. It took me a while to realize what it was because I always switch weapons while looking at scoreboard. Luckily it hasn't gotten me down in zombies yet.
12-17-2012, 09:40 PM #28
Starbuckz
Do a barrel roll!
Ridiculous idea of implementing that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo