12-04-2012, 03:01 AM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); That shit is dumb. As a natural habit of switching weapons while the scoreboard is up, I'm always stuck on the playstation XMB in the middle of a game when I accidentally press triangle. The option is useless and not entirely necessary, especially when its inputted in the scoreboard. They at least need to move it elsewhere.
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 10-09-2018 at 05:11 AM.

The following 53 users say thank you to +tA. Rick for this useful post:

+crazy, a7meDz, Benoxity, Bucko, crazy_demon_01, Curtyy, Dexgod, DaRBdaPlaYa-, eddine67, Evaluable, GamersGaming, glitchplz, GUESS_HU, Im Your Upgrade, IvanTheTerrible, jovany2008, KingDomoKun, Kitty=^.^=, Lotus321, Lovol, Mariodude007, Meatwad, Millz, mister_k, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, Mr.Kane, MxModz1, Negus211, Nifty., Nike, NJN, Jango, Rath, ResistTheSun, saggybag, SBOSS, shawry, SilentOne15, Spider-Man, Spongebob., Stealth_Tek, Steven HMFC, SuperGamecube64, tennistalan, Trill Status, xd366, xLew--, xMrJR, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, Yeezus Christ, ZiCk77
12-04-2012, 03:02 AM #2
Spider-Man
Are you high?
Originally posted by tA.
That shit is gay. As a natural habit of switching weapons while the scoreboard is up, I'm always stuck on the playstation XMB in the middle of a game when I accidentally press triangle. The option is useless and not entirely necessary, especially when its inputted in the scoreboard. They at least to need to move it elsewhere.

Yes, i fucking hate that!
12-04-2012, 03:26 AM #3
xd366
find me on twitter now
they should atleast make it so you cant see your own profile

The following 4 users say thank you to xd366 for this useful post:

glitchplz, Lovol, Nifty., Jango
12-04-2012, 04:06 AM #4
Default Avatar
Lovol
If there's anything that pisses me off about BO2, it's the shoutguns and this. Shit needs to change.
12-04-2012, 04:16 AM #5
Jango
I love my kitteh
I have died SOOOOOO many times in zombies because of this. Same in multiplayer.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jango for this useful post:

glitchplz, Nifty., Yoszhi
12-04-2012, 04:33 AM #6
Novelette
The Anthem
It's so funny to watch people SnD do that. They just randomly stop, and then get shot.

The following user thanked Novelette for this useful post:

MxModz1
12-04-2012, 06:16 AM #7
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I remember coming home after the midnight release and since it's also a natural habit for me to look at the scoreboard and swap weapons I happened to do it during a game of SnD when I guy was around the corner and I died. The worst part it took quite awhile to exit the XMB because it wanted to sync my trophies :cry:
12-04-2012, 06:50 AM #8
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Omg this feature has bugged me since release.. I always switch weapons while looking at the scoreboard, and with this, I always get stuck on the XMB too! Why would I want to see my own freakin' account profile in-game
12-04-2012, 06:52 AM #9
Treyarch don't give shit about us PS3 users. Don't expect any improvements on this in the near future. Typical Treyarch. It's a habit for most users to switch weapons while viewing the scoreboard. They should atleast switch it to the 'START' button instead.

The following user thanked Benoxity for this useful post:

Negus211
12-04-2012, 07:18 AM #10
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
fucking hate this shit, about 100 of my downs in zombies have been from pressing select and triangle. why the fuck would they make it triangle when thats the most used button when you have the scoreboard up? would be better to have it as fucking circle atleast and anyway who wants to look at a fkin profile in the middle of a game!!!! worst idea ive ever herd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo