12-18-2012, 08:06 PM #1
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

The following 14 users say thank you to r2blazer2 for this useful post:

chiefclueless, dznut5, Gian_, Hickey, iiReFuZee, iTzTJCOOL, jovany2008, Nifty., Shakal, Stone, TAFF, Thrillz, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Richtofen
12-19-2012, 09:58 PM #47
The reason its not the worst prestige glitch in COD history is because its so ridiculously easy to spot. Hell, in about 10 seconds in a matchmaking lobby you can see who in there has done the glitch or not. Or you can go in someones recent games and see if several games back they were a much lower prestige.

Many people who probably think they are smart or safe are going to be greatly disappointed when Treyarch fixes this exploit and drops the banhammer.
You better believe if any random person can tell you did the glitch, it is even easier for Treyarch to distinguish the glitchers.

I might actually feel a little bad for the people that did this on their main accounts...
12-19-2012, 10:10 PM #48
warman_94
Vault dweller
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Probably the worst one yet, Every lobby im in there is anybody from 9-master prestige with 3.00 k/d and like 4.00 w/l with all diamond everything....And ill call them out, "hey nice dup. acct. u got there" and they all reply "1v1 me bro" "u mad" "its legit" And ill naturally lol.....because at the end of the game all these glitchers go negative...and theyll go i had a bad game. We all do but wen ur kd is ranging from 2.00 and up and u go 6-18 i call b/s...Ne ways its just funny with everybody doing this with unrealistic stats and they all claim it legit....Im gna laugh my ass off wen they have the ban wave...All the bad players 15 mins of fame will be gone!

i did this on my old ps3 with a bot account just to know how it feels to have all the guns with diamond camo lol. I'm not gonna play with that account 4 several months though.
12-19-2012, 10:24 PM #49
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Silly question but does being prestige master unlock all camos for all guns including diamond or is it just these glitched accounts that give all these camos? I ask because if reaching prestige master legit unlocks camos I won't bother grinding for diamond and will wait til March or April when I'm prestige master
12-19-2012, 10:30 PM #50
Its the dummy account that they leeched from that has the diamond camos. Of course this usually comes from boosting and whatnot.

But getting to Prestige Master definetely does not unlock diamond camos for you.

The following user thanked Solid_Snake__ for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
12-19-2012, 10:54 PM #51
not a hack just a simple glitch. kinda stupid IMO but i did it on my dummy accounts just for fun.
12-19-2012, 11:03 PM #52
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Well snake ur right it is easy to spot.....But the mw2 one....which was almost as worse, but didnt bother me because it didnt give u everything off of cloned acct.....Now yes the challenge lobbies did. But wen it was just the prestige hack/glitch it gave u nothing but the prestige.....It sucks cuz these kids all use thier diamond camos they didnt earn, it for me took away a reason to aim for them wen all these scrubs took 45 secs. to obtain them...To me thats y i think its the worst one.

The following user thanked r2blazer2 for this useful post:

Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
12-19-2012, 11:18 PM #53
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
It sucks cuz these kids all use thier diamond camos they didnt earn, it for me took away a reason to aim for them wen all these scrubs took 45 secs. to obtain them...To me thats y i think its the worst one.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Richtofen ; 12-19-2012 at 11:34 PM.
12-19-2012, 11:27 PM #54
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xxRICHTOFENxx View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

"Coolest kid Ever" ^^^^^^^^^
12-19-2012, 11:27 PM #55
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
Theres always some type of serious glitch in all the CODs like WaW had that prestige glitch disconnecting your internet before you prestige then MW2 had that prestige hack we all know than MW3 had that Prestige token glitch. Black Ops had that combat training prestige glitch now Black Ops2 had a prestige glitch seems like a recurring situation tells you how much time they spend on there game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo