Post: How can the prestiege duplication be detected really?
12-19-2012, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As I understand it the prestiege glitch just clones someones legit stats.So How can treyarch detect all the glitchers?And if they do detect them the most they are going to do is perm ban that acount which is useless as the acount is usually a dummy acount.So what is the incentive to not do the glitch?

Im about to enter 8th prestiege but ive came across so many people doing this glitch and talking shit that the game is becoming pointless to play.Will treyarch really do anything effective for this preticular glitch as it seems on the surface undetectable.

(the main dead give away is the nuclear title which is almost impossible to get)

The following user thanked x-convict for this useful post:

n i c k
12-19-2012, 06:38 PM #20
Originally posted by Defeat View Post
I don't really think that just because they are prestige master will make them any good. it all depends how you outsmart your opponent and the "gun skill" each individual has.

It does give them a small edge unless your level 55 and dont care about camos even than these people have all the attachments unlock which take time.How many times have you been killed by someone with just a knife or AS most of the time if their not trolls they are just trying to complete the camo.Now if these players already got the camo thats 1 more person who has a smg in their hands or AR.
12-19-2012, 06:50 PM #21
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by convict View Post
FOr those saying it doesnt not effect gameplay you are wrong It does effect game play.

First these players have all the weapons camos attachments perks scorestreaks unlocked which only a legit prestiege master can have.Second because they have all the camo unlocks they dont have to use underpowered guns to complete the gold and diamond camo challenages and they can focus purely on winning and killing.Third since they have everything unlocked they can make class combinations no one else can(since you dont have enough unlock tokens).

RIght now most these players do indeed suck but as the glitch spreads more skillful players will use this glitch and if a skillfull player has everything unlocked including the camos than thats what can give them a slight edge.Even thou it is a small edge its still a edge.

Do you cry on forums when you face a team of players that are using weapons with attachments then? Those are 3 incredibly weak reasons, that I honestly feel like you just sat there and made up
12-19-2012, 07:34 PM #22
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
They wouldn't if people weren't so obvious. If someone copied a legit good player account with like 2.3 kdr, 450 spm, 1.5 or higher win/loss on 5-7th prestige no one would notice.

Instead they'll copy a master prestige account with ridiculous accuracy stats and a 4+ kdr with like 0.40 w/l.

Originally posted by A10 View Post
Teyarch not going to do anything

That's not what history tells us.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by edd View Post
Yeah, its so annoying that it literally doesn't affect your gameplay in any way.

I don't think it really affects gameplay for others but they still need a reset because "innocent" glitches and/or hacks almost always lead to things that directly affect gameplay.

People start with prestige glitches and xp lobbies but then it turns into derank lobbies, god modes, aimbot hacks, etc. I will admit if a hack existed in MW3 to disable Support or make death streaks useless, I would've used it lol.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Swifter
12-19-2012, 08:07 PM #23
Oboe
Haxor!
Originally posted by edd View Post
Do you cry on forums when you face a team of players that are using weapons with attachments then? Those are 3 incredibly weak reasons, that I honestly feel like you just sat there and made up

I'll agree that his arguments are somewhat weak, although what he said is true.
12-19-2012, 08:08 PM #24
n i c k
Can’t trickshot me!
Most annoying thing is, people say they did it legit, when there's a party of 6 master prestigers, which is obvious they have hacked it, I admit I modded mine, I am loyal and honest yo anyoneSmile
As I understand it the prestiege glitch just clones someones legit stats.So How can treyarch detect all the glitchers?And if they do detect them the most they are going to do is perm ban that acount which is useless as the acount is usually a dummy acount.So what is the incentive to not do the glitch?

Im about to enter 8th prestiege but ive came across so many people doing this glitch and talking shit that the game is becoming pointless to play.Will treyarch really do anything effective for this preticular glitch as it seems on the surface undetectable.

(the main dead give away is the nuclear title which is almost impossible to get)

The following 2 users say thank you to n i c k for this useful post:

Guzman, Porter_Justice
12-20-2012, 12:03 AM #25
They probably wont do anything, they already got thwir money for the game
12-20-2012, 01:37 AM #26
First there is no argument I am making so saying my arguement is weak is null I was posting a point and fact.Second even thou its a slight advantage still its annoying that anyone who doesnt do this glitch has work hard to get to the final level when your constantly confronted with "prestiege masters".And the real problem is the diamond camos if it was just a rank it wouldnt be a big deal but now that these people have impractical stats and every game they try and make it seem like their the shit even thou their lobby leaderboards show them as rank 10 prestiege 0 its annoying.
12-20-2012, 03:18 AM #27
NinjaBoi1337
Bounty hunter
First there is no argument I am making so saying my arguement is weak is null I was posting a point and fact.Second even thou its a slight advantage still its annoying that anyone who doesnt do this glitch has work hard to get to the final level when your constantly confronted with "prestiege masters".And the real problem is the diamond camos if it was just a rank it wouldnt be a big deal but now that these people have impractical stats and every game they try and make it seem like their the shit even thou their lobby leaderboards show them as rank 10 prestiege 0 its annoying.

If people have fantastic stats then there supposed to go against other "fantastic people" with the new match making system.
12-20-2012, 03:46 AM #28
Almost everyone that used the prestige glitch have the same stats :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo