02-02-2013, 08:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am looking for some suggestions on the best assault weapons classes.
an suggestions?
02-02-2013, 01:25 PM #2
agtiger
lolololololololololololol
An 94 any attachments
ghost hardline
tac insert

any thing else is your choice
02-02-2013, 01:27 PM #3
HomelandSec
League Champion
FAL-OSW-
Attachments: Select Fire, Stock, Quickdraw.

M27:
Attachments: Silencer, Stock

M8A1:
Attachments: Reflex, Grip,

Do some experiments as which ones fits you well, depends what game modes you play as you need to change attachments.
02-02-2013, 01:56 PM #4
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by lilwojo999 View Post
i am looking for some suggestions on the best assault weapons classes.
an suggestions?

AN-94>Suppressor>Fast Mag
Perk 1>Hardline>Flak Jacket
Perk 2>Scavenger or Toughness
Perk 3>Tactical Mask
Lethal>Bouncing Betty
Tactical>Shock Charge
*Wildcard- Perk 1 Greed*

Great set-up for the likes of FFA. Been using this for the 'Nuked Out' title I'm trying to get. Best scorestreaks for this class;
UAV-Counter-UAV-Orbital VSAT. Smile
02-04-2013, 11:40 PM #5
thanks for all the suggestions I'll check them out
02-04-2013, 11:55 PM #6
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
FAL semi auto(better than full auto) w/reflex.

Basically the FAL, AN94, M27, Scar, SWAT and maybe M8A1 are going to be your best bet depending on how you play. Stock, Reflex, Quick Draw and Extended Mags are going to be your best attachments. Scar and AN94 are the best with Suppressor. I wouldn't use Suppressor on M27, SWAT or M8A1 especially.

Stock is basically a necessity if you're going to have chance against SMGs and Shotguns unless you are more defensive. I'm pretty anti Target Finder but if you use it you basically have to play defensive because your vision is impaired way too much to rush with it. Unless you have a 10 inch TV you're better off with Reflex sight anyway. The maps aren't so huge that you'd need Target Finder anyway. But if you use it, by all means.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo