02-07-2013, 03:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today I was playing Black Ops 2 minding my own business when a kid starts making sexual noises as if he were getting anally penetrated. I decided to act like I work for a business that monitors online on Playstation Network and told him that I would flag his account and may possibly IP ban him in which he would not be able to play online multiplayer games. He got scared and whined and begging for me not to. I told him that I wouldn't if he were to let me speak to his father or mother. Luckily, it worked! His dad came on a few minutes later and it was a quick conversation when I explained to him what his idiotic and undisciplined child was up to on Black Ops 2. He told me he would handle it. A while later, I heard him screaming at the kid and the kid began to lie and deny it all. The dad obviously didn't believe him. He then asked me for my companies number. I decided to use MinnesotaBurns' tactics here and told him it was 1-800-THISISNOTREAL and told him that over 150,000 people were watching him right now. He got upset about it and replied by saying that he would get 150,000 people to sue me.

I just thought it was funny. Share your Black Ops 2 trolls that you have done below. See who's done the most EPIC troll. Please don't hate in the comments. Smile
02-07-2013, 04:16 AM #2
Kush Friendly
This is the kinda shit that needs to be recorded!
02-07-2013, 03:12 PM #3
HomelandSec
League Champion
If you have it on video that will be awesome to see Smile
02-07-2013, 08:32 PM #4
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
If i had a ignorant brat like that , he would never see the light of his tv screen again.
02-07-2013, 08:36 PM #5
Andros
Body Language Expert
Originally posted by 420 View Post
This is the kinda shit that needs to be recorded!

Amen!
02-08-2013, 01:02 AM #6
Funny!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo