Post: I need good people to play Mob of The Dead with on PSN
05-18-2013, 07:11 AM #1
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone wants to play Mob of The Dead tomorrow on ps3. Im starting this thread, because the skill level on PS3 in not good, compared to the Xbox 360, and if you think I'm a xbox banwaggoner talkin smack, Im not. The following is a list of things I would like for people to know before commenting there PSN name. 1. Must have a mic 2. Must be older then 14 (I know if your a little squeaker). 3. You must be decent or better in MOTD and other Blops 2 modes. 4. Don't play thrift shop, or anyother overplayed songs that are on the radio 24/7 through your mic. 5. PROPER English is a must. No esl, lol jk. Also, I will be checking these ALOT so if interested comment, and maybe we could start a clan??? IDK whatever.

Love Yahl

Thanks,
Ghost
05-18-2013, 07:28 AM #2
Originally posted by Killuh View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone wants to play Mob of The Dead tomorrow on ps3. Im starting this thread, because the skill level on PS3 in not good, compared to the Xbox 360, and if you think I'm a xbox banwaggoner talkin smack, Im not. The following is a list of things I would like for people to know before commenting there PSN name. 1. Must have a mic 2. Must be older then 14 (I know if your a little squeaker). 3. You must be decent or better in MOTD and other Blops 2 modes. 4. Don't play thrift shop, or anyother overplayed songs that are on the radio 24/7 through your mic. 5. PROPER English is a must. No esl, lol jk. Also, I will be checking these ALOT so if interested comment, and maybe we could start a clan??? IDK whatever.

Love Yahl

Thanks,
Ghost

Add SniperGotSwag
05-19-2013, 06:19 PM #3
xZrH_
Do a barrel roll!
xZrH_

im down
06-21-2013, 12:28 PM #4
PosideN_115
Save Point