05-31-2013, 05:01 AM #1
chessel
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, today I will be talking about my new clan called 'StealthSniping'. This clan will have an elite clan, but currently, you must make an account such as 'StH_[SomeThingGoesHere]'. We quickscope, trickshot, and do everything else. You may use automatic guns but, you must use a sniper rifle 60% of the time. There may be tryouts and a few requirements are that:
-You can quickscope
-You are active.
If you would like to join please PM on nextgenupdate or on PSN at sS_Twist.
EDIT: After launching voting at YouTube, I have decided that you MUST make a new account such as:
sS_[Put0Something0Here]
However, if you have an old account, I will help you duplicate to the new account.
Update: 10-20 members!
Last edited by chessel ; 06-05-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Update
05-31-2013, 10:44 PM #2
would i really have to create a new account just for the clan?
06-01-2013, 07:11 AM #3
chessel
Bounty hunter
Maybe... I'm not really sure. 50/50
06-01-2013, 08:10 AM #4
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by chessel View Post
Hello all, today I will be talking about my new clan called 'StealthSniping'. This clan will have an elite clan, but currently, you must make an account such as 'StH_[SomeThingGoesHere]'. We quickscope, trickshot, and do everything else. You may use automatic guns but, you must use a sniper rifle 60% of the time. There may be tryouts and a few requirements are that:
-You can quickscope
-You are active.
That's it! If you would like to join please PM on nextgenupdate or on PSN at DuBs_LEGENDS. That will be my account for a week or so because I must sort out accounts.
Thanks for your time! Hope to see you soon!

I don't see why not. Add me on PSN, DylanDaSkater
Test meh ^^
06-01-2013, 04:25 PM #5
chessel
Bounty hunter
Right away..
06-02-2013, 02:05 AM #6
Hello all, today I will be talking about my new clan called 'StealthSniping'. This clan will have an elite clan, but currently, you must make an account such as 'StH_[SomeThingGoesHere]'. We quickscope, trickshot, and do everything else. You may use automatic guns but, you must use a sniper rifle 60% of the time. There may be tryouts and a few requirements are that:
-You can quickscope
-You are active.
That's it! If you would like to join please PM on nextgenupdate or on PSN at DuBs_LEGENDS. That will be my account for a week or so because I must sort out accounts.
Thanks for your time! Hope to see you soon!

Still looking for someone?
06-02-2013, 05:57 PM #7
chessel
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by baseballgod69 View Post
Still looking for someone?

I will always be looking for member. Smile

Dylan... I sent you a friend request but you declined. Please send one to me at 'Awesome faceuBs_LEGENDS.

Another thing... Should people have to make new psn while in the clan? I have pondered on this but to no avail. I think it looks better.
If people do have to change their psn's, what should it be?
sS_[SomeThingHere]
StH_[Somethinghere]

Please write your opinion..
06-05-2013, 07:34 PM #8
chessel
Bounty hunter
Bump!
06-06-2013, 07:09 PM #9
chessel
Bounty hunter
Bump!
06-08-2013, 08:16 PM #10
iiPaiin
Do a barrel roll!
-You can quickscope
-You are active.
If you would like to join please PM on nextgenupdate or on PSN at sS_Twist.
EDIT: After launching voting at YouTube, I have decided that you MUST make a new account such as:
sS_[Put0Something0Here]
However, if you have an old account, I will help you duplicate to the new account.
Update: 10-20 members!

Im willing to join Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo