06-09-2013, 09:20 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Recently I have had two account's banned from Multiplayer an Zombies. Just to be warned one of the accounts were duped. An the other had Insane Stats on zombies an got permanently banned from BO2!

I would just like to say if you do dupes or RTE make sure it looks legit, ALL the people that have insane stats on zombies will be perm. banned from BO2, an account banned. Sadly those who dupe if you have over 2,000+ Unstoppable metals BO2 check your recent games an stats, if stats do not match equality you automatically have a 6 day banned, the second time banned would be 14 days.

Those be warned :mmm:[/CENTER]

The following 8 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, Ben, Cina, Hmoob_Mods, Ismaeel74, OtagoFlames, smashedya, Soldier.
06-09-2013, 09:22 PM #2
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Yexw View Post
Recently I have had two account's banned from Multiplayer an Zombies. Just to be warned one of the accounts were duped. An the other had Insane Stats on zombies an got permanently banned from BO2!

I would just like to say if you do dupes or RTE make sure it looks legit, ALL the people that have insane stats on zombies will be perm. banned from BO2, an account banned. Sadly those who dupe if you have over 2,000+ Unstoppable metals BO2 check your recent games an stats, if stats do not match equality you automatically have a 6 day banned, the second time banned would be 14 days.

Thanks for the headsup! Im going to check my acc lol
06-09-2013, 09:23 PM #3
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >

Thanks for the info brother! :y:
06-09-2013, 09:26 PM #4
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!

Somewhat already posted, but thanks anyway :p
06-09-2013, 10:11 PM #5
Soldier.
The Legend
You must login or register to view this content.
Incoming...

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

Ace
06-09-2013, 10:19 PM #6
Cesei
Banned

I've never been banned.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

Soldier.
06-09-2013, 10:22 PM #7
Dixzn
Banned
i am 15th in bo2 but only got 89 unstoppable medals, is that awright?
06-09-2013, 10:24 PM #8
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by The
i am 15th in bo2 but only got 89 unstoppable medals, is that awright?

Just don't go online much, keep that one more for show. It's not a legitimate prestige.
06-09-2013, 10:40 PM #9
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >

Lol, I just started play bo2 again and b4, I was really decent at CoD. I have now like 5000 unstoppables. (THEY ARE ALL LEGIT THANK-YOU VERY MUCH :P)
Recently, I haven't been getting unstoppables in CoD. I think im fucked. Also, its my main. :'(
Thanks for the heads up bro
06-09-2013, 10:52 PM #10
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Ohhh really ? i'll be waithing Gayarch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo