06-14-2013, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't decide on what headset to get, I'm kind of deciding between Astro a40's or Tritton 720+'s, if anyone can give me or any feed back it would be very appreciated. Smile
06-15-2013, 12:14 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by TaffyIsGood View Post
I can't decide on what headset to get, I'm kind of deciding between Astro a40's or Tritton 720+'s, if anyone can give me or any feed back it would be very appreciated. Smile

Neither, with the release of next gen consoles, assuming you plan on buying one, will not completely work with the new console so I've heard. Therefore you may as well wait for the announcement of next gen console compatible headsets.

If you don't plan on going next gen then Trittons are cheaper and good for the money.
06-15-2013, 06:34 AM #3
NEKiSh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Neither, with the release of next gen consoles, assuming you plan on buying one, will not completely work with the new console so I've heard. Therefore you may as well wait for the announcement of next gen console compatible headsets.

If you don't plan on going next gen then Trittons are cheaper and good for the money.

Let me tell you why that's bullshit

At least the ps4 will be compatible with any 5.1 headset like my Turtle Beach Tango because it has an optical jack and bluetooth, so I dont see a reason it wont be compatible.

06-15-2013, 07:01 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by NEKiSh View Post
Let me tell you why that's bullshit

At least the ps4 will be compatible with any 5.1 headset like my Turtle Beach Tango because it has an optical jack and bluetooth, so I dont see a reason it wont be compatible.

Like I said "so I've heard"... I haven't properly looked into it as the onyl announced headsets are from Turtlebeach which are really poor quality headsets in my opinion.
06-15-2013, 07:06 PM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
I can't decide on what headset to get, I'm kind of deciding between Astro a40's or Tritton 720+'s, if anyone can give me or any feed back it would be very appreciated. Smile

I have astro a40s atm and I have had those tritons and the a40s have much better sound quality and are much more comfortable and durable.
06-16-2013, 12:09 AM #6
NEKiSh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Like I said "so I've heard"... I haven't properly looked into it as the onyl announced headsets are from Turtlebeach which are really poor quality headsets in my opinion.

Yes, I am quite dissapointed with TB, had a pair of px21 and they broke in 2 months or so, but got this TB Tango as a gift and they're awesome, have them since february and they work like a charm, also fully customizable and great quality, TB is great only in the expensive headsets range.
06-16-2013, 12:19 AM #7
Elk
Lithium.

I recommend going for Astro A40's.
Absolutely amazing sound quality and very durable. I'm sure you know about the headsets since you are contemplating on which one to get. But yeah, get the A40's and you can sound whore like a bitch with them! Smile
Both very good headsets though.
06-16-2013, 10:12 AM #8
Astro a40 2013s Definitely i bought mine earlier this year for £200 totally worth the money, Amazing sound they are also very well made. I would say it's better to buy the best which will last for years than buy the Tritton then want to upgrade to astro shortly after!
06-21-2013, 03:56 AM #9
Leal
Pepe #1 Fan

I think astro a40 is better Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo