06-15-2013, 07:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
1st Theory:

->Theory towards the zombies: All the old characters are coming back!
2nd Theory: We are going back to the moon!

Ok honestly I only think the 1st theory is real. Also, think about it guys !
1. Black Ops 2= Mob of the Dead / Black Ops= Call of the Dead [They were released on the 2nd map pack!]
2. Honestly what I think the last map pack will be zombies a whole full map pack of zombies that are from black ops 1. Its 50% what I think. Tell me what you guys think!
06-15-2013, 07:03 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by UNDEFEAT View Post
1st Theory:

1. Black Ops 2= Mob of the Dead / Black Ops= Call of the Dead [They were released on the 2nd map pack!]
2. Honestly what I think the last map pack will be zombies a whole full map pack of zombies that are from black ops 1. Its 50% what I think. Tell me what you guys think!

That image / video is an awful fake.
They all use the same sandman render from mw3.
I haven't seen a single realistic looking fake map pack image yet, they all have really obvious flaws.

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Seagulls, UNDEFEAT
06-15-2013, 07:12 PM #3
Originally posted by UNDEFEAT View Post
1st Theory:

100th post :P

also, I think they will do a last map pack full of zombies probably! I'm not sure, I mean like Treyarch is all about the zombies. They always have been since the fans loved Nacht Der Untoten. They tie zombies in with everything, even multiplayer and the campaign. I have a feeling were going to get something BIG. I mean we still have those NavCards nobody knows what the hell to do with. Maybe they somehow bring the characters back, or we go to the characters? Not sure. There is always a twist in this zombies story line! Hopefully its as good as Mob Of The Dead though. Best Zombies map to date in my opinion :P
06-15-2013, 08:21 PM #4
shooterace247
I defeated!
Hopefully soon they announce the next map pack can't wait to see where the storyline goes next.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo