01-03-2016, 07:32 PM #1
Fina
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys , sadly I'm announcing ( not officially ) what is possibly the end to League Play. As you enter the mode, it will say "PRESEASON" with no time remaining to season starts. This occurred after season 36 I think? But anyways you may have noticed some issues with league play a few months back and I think treyarch have just shut down the system all together, since arena mode is now available in bo3 ( which is pretty bad imo). Most of my call of duty experience came from League Play with all the trash talk and sweaty/epic and fun moments which I will look back to whenever Call of duty gets mentioned. Thanks Treyarch for such a great game mode for 3+ years Smile
01-03-2016, 08:48 PM #2
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by v
Hi guys , sadly I'm announcing ( not officially ) what is possibly the end to League Play. As you enter the mode, it will say "PRESEASON" with no time remaining to season starts. This occurred after season 36 I think? But anyways you may have noticed some issues with league play a few months back and I think treyarch have just shut down the system all together, since arena mode is now available in bo3 ( which is pretty bad imo). Most of my call of duty experience came from League Play with all the trash talk and sweaty/epic and fun moments which I will look back to whenever Call of duty gets mentioned. Thanks Treyarch for such a great game mode for 3+ years Smile

The reason those special modes die out is probably because everything is becoming focused on next gen gaming.
Like for example, there won't be anymore added updates or content to GTA V because they will be focusing on next gen updates & contents.

I liked League play for a while, never was able to play alone tho.
01-04-2016, 01:46 AM #3
Fina
I am error
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
The reason those special modes die out is probably because everything is becoming focused on next gen gaming.
Like for example, there won't be anymore added updates or content to GTA V because they will be focusing on next gen updates & contents.

I liked League play for a while, never was able to play alone tho.

All good things come to an end. :(
01-04-2016, 02:02 AM #4
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by v
All good things come to an end. :(

You may be right,
But look at the cup half full instead of half empty, there will always be something along the road as fun as League Play.
Maybe one day it will return to our favor.
01-05-2016, 02:00 AM #5
Animize
Little One
Originally posted by v
Hi guys , sadly I'm announcing ( not officially ) what is possibly the end to League Play. As you enter the mode, it will say "PRESEASON" with no time remaining to season starts. This occurred after season 36 I think? But anyways you may have noticed some issues with league play a few months back and I think treyarch have just shut down the system all together, since arena mode is now available in bo3 ( which is pretty bad imo). Most of my call of duty experience came from League Play with all the trash talk and sweaty/epic and fun moments which I will look back to whenever Call of duty gets mentioned. Thanks Treyarch for such a great game mode for 3+ years Smile

Im gonna miss the getting booted every 5-10 matches or going on winstreaks with the homies lol. Also gonna miss trash talking random kids who think they are good but end up dashboarding at the end
01-13-2016, 04:27 AM #6
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by v

it had to sadly be put down, stop living in the past arena is pretty good
05-06-2016, 09:25 PM #7
What it died :C I guess getting league best wont happen no more RIP
06-08-2016, 10:36 PM #8
O-oikm
06-09-2016, 07:16 PM #9
This ruined it for me because I have never played in league play and I wanted to play it to not only get the achievement that goes with League Play on PS3 but I also wanted a league rank and just to test and see how it is.
07-28-2016, 06:59 AM #10
What about platinum hunters? ;_;

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo