04-11-2015, 04:38 PM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay lets start off, COD hasnt been the same in my eyes since atleast Bo2, Multiplayer in that game just wasnt up to par. Some people say W@W was the last good CoD game, my first CoD was Bo1 and honestly that game was perfect, Balanced gameplay, everything was balanced, and Treyarch makes the best maps hands down.

1.Take out Exo-Suits - These took the skill out of the game very easily, you could get to the enemy spawn in literally 10 seconds and you always seem to be shot in the back. Someone comes out of no where, bam dead.

2.No future shit - Hasnt this been the request of so many community members? All these new game mechanics that just put stress on the servers that are hosting the game making it lag city.

3.Make there no nuke, if there is dont make it end the game, I dont want campers being rewarded for my team sucking ass, go back to Bo1 and make it where we have a 11 killstreak for the good shit, it was actually hard to get an 11 killstreak with Bo1 because people knew what they were doing,and the maps had several chokepoints, where if you went to that position you were fucked either way.

4.Zombies

5.Make more than one Zombies map per DLC, maybe 2 Zombies maps and 3 MP maps, keep the zombies community entertained.

Thats my take on it, if people make good points on stuff down below I will add them :p

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

Exploited

The following 2 users groaned at Dacoco for this awful post:

Toke, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
04-11-2015, 04:40 PM #2
Exploited
Award Winner
Just loose the future shit and ill be happy lol

The following 2 users say thank you to Exploited for this useful post:

Toke, Stiffler_R
04-11-2015, 04:40 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Nukes are good your just bad and get nuked alot, and zombies is fucking stupid go back to spec ops
04-11-2015, 04:43 PM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Nukes are good your just bad and get nuked alot, and zombies is fucking stupid go back to spec ops

25 killstreaks are easy to get if you sit back and defend a point, its not that Im bad, i just dont condone that type of playstyle
04-11-2015, 05:18 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
25 killstreaks are easy to get if you sit back and defend a point, its not that Im bad, i just dont condone that type of playstyle

I can get them rushing and so can the people i play with. And if your playing a objective like domination and are pulling a comeback or playing in a party of 4 5 and 6 kdr killmachines you learn to hold a area down if you want any kills

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo