04-11-2015, 05:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sould BO3 Have EXO'S ???? nahh in my opinion its shit just keep the normal movement systemTustinShiver
04-21-2015, 11:29 PM #20
Black ops series should stay in the present
And modern wafare too
But they should start aw 2 for the fan Of exo's !!!!
04-22-2015, 12:19 PM #21
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Fuck no
04-22-2015, 12:20 PM #22
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I like how no one ever plays classic playlist on AW xD

i do Them feels takes a bit to find a lobby but ye i do Them feels
04-24-2015, 06:47 PM #23
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Definitely not, I can't hit a player with him bouncing around all over the place, really annoying. Although there will be....
04-25-2015, 10:22 PM #24
^^^^^^
04-25-2015, 10:28 PM #25
Do you guys not realize since BO2, the game has been set in the future? Bring back exo suits. I love them shits.
04-26-2015, 05:40 PM #26
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Timo
Sould BO3 Have EXO'S ???? nahh in my opinion its shit just keep the normal movement systemTustinShiver

Why? Smile
05-02-2015, 11:14 AM #27
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Timo
Sould BO3 Have EXO'S ???? nahh in my opinion its shit just keep the normal movement systemTustinShiver

Normal movement is too slow. Some people do not like big maps because the normal movement is too slow. Now if there was a little boost element, then that would be fine. Problem with big maps are that there isn't enough action and people are constantly running around just to find an enemy. Big maps can be fun if there are more than 12 people in a match. Maybe 8 on each team for 16 players in the game, and ground war could have 10 people on each team.

Small maps like nuke town are boring and really take the fun out of it for me. If you are on a 30+ streak, then running out of ammo is not an option; by the time you go to pick up a gun you're getting killed from the side by a newly spawned enemy. Small maps it's easier to get spawn trapped on because there is nowhere to spawn.

I'd like to see a better voting system for the map selection, and where you can dislike a map to not play on it. I have ran into problems like I join a game, leave it, join the same exact map, leave it, and the same map again.
05-02-2015, 11:17 AM #28
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I like how no one ever plays classic playlist on AW xD

Because the maps on aw aren't meant for classic. When I started the game I was happy there was a gamemode for classic...until I saw how bad the maps are for it. It takes forever to cross the map, high places are too hard to get to in a reasonable time, and the gamemodes aren't meant for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo