11-26-2015, 09:58 PM #1
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone has got reset? With the prestige dup?
11-28-2015, 04:15 AM #11
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by phatydub View Post
LOLOL Are you seriously going to blame the creaters when you get reset???? People have been doing prestige glitches on all cod games, and they have ban waved people each time and you are telling them its there fault lol??

Its YOUR fault you cheated, its YOUR fault your going to get reset, its YOUR fault your maxed rank with 1 minute play time with all diamond weapons lol. Idiot.

Is this dude for real? He's an absolute fool haha

I as well as many others simply use the major game fault to its advantage maybe it is or not the game developers fault but having someone find the glitch is great for them so they can patch it, so get your facts right newbie
11-30-2015, 06:35 PM #12
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
For one thing I'm not maxed "Idiot" second profanity at one another isn't allowed here on NGU. You will get an infraction so I'd watch yourself "buddy" second thing is, it is their fault advanced warfare never had a prestige glitch ever. Because it was a good game and was stable, they just rush these call of duty games because all the little kids want the game for Christmas.
See I can without cod, question is can you?

why u so mad.
12-01-2015, 12:47 AM #13
Exploited
Award Winner
got me a few duplicated accounts and they are still going strong.
12-03-2015, 01:54 AM #14
Originally posted by A
got me a few duplicated accounts and they are still going strong.

Could I have one then please lol
12-03-2015, 09:24 PM #15
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
You'll get banned for a week and reset after it.
Same glitch as Black Ops 2 so probably same punishment. Hopefully.
12-07-2015, 08:05 AM #16
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Still no reset. I think treyarch dont realy care. They just patch the glitch and thats it. It was the Same in bo2. No reset just a patch
12-15-2015, 03:58 PM #17
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
Still no reset. I think treyarch dont realy care. They just patch the glitch and thats it. It was the Same in bo2. No reset just a patch

i got reset in bo2 once

The following user thanked Maty360414 for this useful post:

IReallyHippeYou125
12-28-2015, 02:20 PM #18
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by phatydub View Post
LOLOL Are you seriously going to blame the creaters when you get reset???? People have been doing prestige glitches on all cod games, and they have ban waved people each time and you are telling them its there fault lol??

Its YOUR fault you cheated, its YOUR fault your going to get reset, its YOUR fault your maxed rank with 1 minute play time with all diamond weapons lol. Idiot.

your so wrong its a fault in the game thats y its a glitch not a mod so technically its not a cheat players can accidently do this glitch not knowing bye mistake and ive used glitches for years gta black ops 2 black ops 3 guess what i never got a bann or a reset maybe next gen wil b diferent ,but at the end of day we aint cheating we discovered a fault in the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo