12-13-2015, 02:56 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
All COD Forum Avatars!

Hello ladies and gents! Just because I made alot of forum avatars, and since tthe other sections are dead. I would like to post them here so you can all enjoy them! I know Wondoh had done this with Black Ops 2, but all credits to that guy. Had the idea first and I give him props. I will be posting a tutorial on how to make them as your avatar on NGU at the bottom of the thread guys :p!

Black Ops 3:

MULTIPLAYER RANKS:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

ZOMBIES RANKS:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Advanced Warfare:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Ghosts:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Black Ops 2:

You must login or register to view this content. (WONDOH's AVATARS!)

Modern Warfare 3:

Black Ops 1:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Modern Warfare 2:

World at War:

I would add the Grand Master Prestiges and Extinction Prestiges, but I reached the limit of pictures added to the thread, sucks.. Sal This took a while, but hope you all enjoyed the avatars! Also, here's the tutorial on how to make the avatar you want as your NGU Picture! By the way, the thread can only have 103/104 pictures so sorry I couldn't add COD4 Sal

-- TUTORIAL --

Step 1: On my thread, find the avatar you will want, right click on it and click "save image as"
Step 2: Now you can put the avatar where ever you would like to, them press Save.
Step 3: On NGU go to the top right corner. Hover over your name and go to "Control Panel"
Step 4: Now, on the left side find where it is says "SETTINGS". Now find Edit Profile Picture
Step 5: Go to Custom Profile Picture and click "Choose File" and find the avatar and press Open.
Step 6: Now just click save and refresh, you should now have the avatar! Hope you enjoyed these avatars!

CHEERS, LWJA
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-13-2015 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Misspelling

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

anxify, M4-2000,
12-13-2015, 03:17 AM #2
anxify
I am error
This thread is sick <3 Winky Winky
12-17-2015, 09:09 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by FelonyMods View Post
This thread is sick <3 Winky Winky

Thanks FM

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

anxify
01-25-2016, 04:17 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Adding some new icons soon guys!
01-31-2016, 06:14 AM #5
BlazDesu
Save Point
Thanks mate!
02-08-2016, 04:21 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
There is a new zombies rank for BO3 that you don't have on here :fout: but other wise everything else is perfect, THANK YOU

I made this months ago. I will update masters soon.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

ProtoBuffers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo