01-11-2016, 09:58 AM #1
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so I think that why no one has been reset as of now is because the glitch's still live and working
until they patch It. then I don't think you will get reset until a fix. as for being banned I think but not %100 sure if you will get a ban because its not modding the game its in the game so what do you guys think...
01-14-2016, 12:45 PM #20
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Ataturk007 View Post
They will ban you!
I did the glith on BO II, people got banned, reset but I didn't.

After 6 moths i got banned lol Happy

Just don't do it Smile

YES I did bo2 lol
01-14-2016, 08:20 PM #21
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
ok so I think that why no one has been reset as of now is because the glitch's still live and working
until they patch It. then I don't think you will get reset until a fix. as for being banned I think but not %100 sure if you will get a ban because its not modding the game its in the game so what do you guys think...

Could be various reasons why like they are still fixing it or collecting data

Certain people making it not so obvious could be another factor expect we see level 100 accounts or higher get banned quicker or one or two prestige highers with hero or dark matter.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

ljjp
01-14-2016, 09:40 PM #22
Animize
Little One
YES I did bo2 lol

They banned me like that on bo2 also, but it was because my idiot self helped a friend gun game boost and that fucked my shit up,,,

The following user thanked Animize for this useful post:

ljjp
01-15-2016, 09:58 AM #23
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Animize View Post
They banned me like that on bo2 also, but it was because my idiot self helped a friend gun game boost and that fucked my shit up,,,

I got banned on bo ops wen I did a eboot hack bo2 not sure I did the glitch and never played it after that lol
01-15-2016, 06:29 PM #24
LetThereBeMods
Do a barrel roll!
I have a master prestige level 1000 acc but I think I haven't got banned because no one has reported me yet since I've only used it like one time.
01-16-2016, 06:11 AM #25
ok so I think that why no one has been reset as of now is because the glitch's still live and working

Gotta play smart to dont get ban if you always play mp with a master lvl 1000 sure you'll get lmao you know what i mean
01-16-2016, 06:41 AM #26
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Heaps of people have been reset and banned now. This thread is pretty much useless now, if you have anything else feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo