07-19-2016, 11:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU!,

I'm just informing you that doing the "Master Prestige Glitch" on ZOMBIES Is not a good idea as a group of my friends and myself did it on zombies. 4 days later got RESET And a 2 Week BAN from online servers. but when we did it on multiplayer they seem like they dont care neither of us have been banned on multiplayer but zombies looks like the key and best way to get reset and banned. i'd advise not to do it on zombies. just giving a heads up for the people who dont know!
[/FONT

boltano1337
07-19-2016, 11:47 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Everyone has known this for a long while. Once you play a zombies match it'll auto reset you. Haven't received a ban. Plus old duplication glitch got patched, just bs that they reset zombies but not multi. Zom is all I play.
07-20-2016, 12:12 AM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
Hi NGU!,

I'm just informing you that doing the "Master Prestige Glitch" on ZOMBIES Is not a good idea as a group of my friends and myself did it on zombies. 4 days later got RESET And a 2 Week BAN from online servers. but when we did it on multiplayer they seem like they dont care neither of us have been banned on multiplayer but zombies looks like the key and best way to get reset and banned. i'd advise not to do it on zombies. just giving a heads up for the people who dont know!
[/FONT

boltano1337

Where is the glitch for mp?
07-20-2016, 01:07 AM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
Hi NGU!,

[/FONT

boltano1337

Look at post above this one.
07-20-2016, 03:12 AM #5
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
You got reset for doing a zombies dupe glitch correct? Well doing the unlimited xp on good will not get someone reset. Its not a dupe glitch totally diff things duping will obviously get banned because your stealing someone else's stats
07-20-2016, 03:23 PM #6
RC3
Grunt
There's a new prestige glitch?
09-07-2016, 04:55 PM #7
exassasinx
Do a barrel roll!
Miss prestige 11 xD
09-13-2016, 01:06 AM #8
My friend was reset on MP but no ZM. I was reset on zombies, but not MP. Weird. But I reset my lvl 400 and leveled up to master legit on another acc. Plus 2nd prestige on zombies. It's always good when you work for it! No risk or chances of being banned Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo