05-01-2010, 12:43 PM #1
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, a lot of talk has been going around about zombies.

Lets look at the reasons WHY they would add it:

-Americans hate the Vietnamese, so zombies coming back would make sense like everyone hated nazis.
- It had HUGE popularity and HUGE money involved with map packs in WaW
-Lots of people will be pissed without it
- "Treyarch listens to the public"
-They did make Shi No Numa, where there were Japanese zombies.
-Nazi Zombies always had a hint that lead to nowhere, maybe in CoD7?

Most people are "95%" sure they will add it. What do you think?
05-01-2010, 06:47 PM #11
Originally posted by flare546 View Post
no, you will buy it anyways.... most people say that they won't, but when everyone switches over, so will you.

I won't, and if I do it will be rented so I can do gameplays. I highly doubt I will enjoy it for more than one day anyway.
05-01-2010, 07:30 PM #12
In the trailer, it begins with a 'creepy' voiced scientist, this may give the image of a "MAD SCIENTIST" (Just like to point that out)

Well, there is a scientist helping you out, maybe it's something to do with you getting hurt real bad, otherwise why would the trailer start off in a laboratory right?

My theory for a zombie return is that, if you were to try to revive someone who died a long time ago, they would have no soul, and they would be like zombies, so maybe this scientist is trying to bring him back to life and since hes trying to recover his memories with something (idk what). You can even hear the scientist say
"this should help you remember everything" he is obviously injecting him something.

and later on in the video the guy starts to die again, this is maybe because your character or whatever isn't supposed to be alive, maybe hes alive due to all the machines attached to him. So then the doctor says
"we need to bring him back to life" and that ends the trailer. I believe the reason they chose to end their trailer with "we need him back to life" was to give a subconscious message to the viewers, by telling you "zombies will be back", but that is my speculation, and I would like to see if anyone else had a different opinion.
Last edited by HSx9 ; 05-01-2010 at 07:32 PM.
05-01-2010, 09:58 PM #13
lxzer
Do a barrel roll!
im 99.999% sure they will add zombies.
05-01-2010, 10:44 PM #14
Steve
Ex-News Staff
Like HS Said (I was gonna post this but HS Beat me to it) About how we have to bring him back to life and what not just reminded me of Zombies about being dead and coming back alive & Whatnot

The following user thanked Steve for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy
05-02-2010, 01:42 AM #15
Pro Killer
Level 1 Trustworthy
They should add like we get xp to level up in zombies not like in cod 5 we dont get any xp at all..
05-02-2010, 01:45 AM #16
Adkins
Banned
That was your opinion about the nazi's
05-02-2010, 02:03 AM #17
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
I loved the nazi's im just talking WW2 style.
05-02-2010, 07:02 AM #18
TheMagicN
Vault dweller
I am 100% sure they will have it in because of the money
and correct me if I am wrong
The story did not end in der riese ?
05-02-2010, 07:35 AM #19
Camaro
Chevy Runs Deep
Originally posted by xFuSioNz View Post
I'm only buying if there's zombies. Simples.

Same because im really not looking forward to another ww2 game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo