05-02-2010, 10:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The Next big thing hitting the internet is Call Of Duty: Black Ops
:rolleyes:

You can already Pre Order it from GAME. Claps

You must login or register to view this content.

above is a link where you can pre order it

I don't think i will pre order it just yet, until i see some more Gameplay and Multiplayer action from Gametrailers

What are you going to do, Are you going to Pre Order it soon or wait closer to the date of release 9th November

The following user thanked jamesyboi24 for this useful post:

NGU jamess
05-04-2010, 08:28 PM #11
MsM94
Do a barrel roll!
I'm going to preorder mine just because sometimes when you preorder these big hit games they include something like an activation code like a cool theme or something.
05-05-2010, 03:06 PM #12
Originally posted by GrillaX View Post
I'm pre-ordering mine from Blockbuster. Last year, when i went to the Gamestop midnight mw2 release, the line was to the street. So I went to Blockbuster and there was about 7 people in line. They told me I can pre-order games from them. So I rented mw2 using my game pass and passed all the people still waiting in line for mw2 :p. The next day I returned mw2 and picked up my copy from Gamestop. Going to save time this year and just buy it straight from Blockbuster.

haha yeah i have heard about the midnight release madness. Sounds crazy! :confused:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo