05-09-2010, 05:25 AM #1
thecooldude71
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
1] No Commando

2] No Juggernaut

3] No OMA

4] No akimbo or duel wielding bullshit (ex: akimbo P90's or Model 1887s, even though those were fun as ****.)

5] Possibly no stopping power [If everyone would have the same bullet damage (And the damage better not take like 4 shots just to kills someone, more like 2.) it would make the game fair.]

6] No ABSOLUTELY NOT sniper rifle hitmarkers (If you were to get shot by a sniper rifle it would blow your ****in head off, no way what so ever could someone survive a .40 caliber bullet or more.) And can you believe that someone without stopping power, and a silenced sniper rifle couldn't kill someone by shooting them in the head? That's just ****ed up.

7] No hitmarkers if you were to shoot anyone in the head (This should include every gun, EVERY.) It's just completely retarded to have someone survive a gunshot to the head in MW2.

8] No deathstreaks (Or at least not pain killer.)

9] No Cold-Blooded (I know many people use it and its good but its simply to unrealistic if you're out in the open 10 ft. away from attack helicopter and it won't shoot you.)

10] No getting killed from killstreaks when you're concealed (And I mean from this: If you're laying down in a gillie suit, in tall grass, crouching, in the back of the map a harrier is not going to magically see you and kill you.)

11] Increase explosive damage (I know it may be cheap but if you have a grenade and you're 10 ft. away and you survive, again its ****ed up.)

12] No killcams (If you're doing good and you kill someone, the person you kill will see you're killcam, see where you are, hunt you ****in down, and slit your god damn throat. Again fake beyond fake.)

13] Scavenger's abilities should be limited (If you randomly go to a dead guy's body and find a scavenger pack. You're not automatically for sure going to find a noob tube in it. Or a javelin round. Or a stinger round. Or an AT4-HS round. The scavenger pack can't even fit one of those big ass explosive rounds in that little ****in waist pouch.) It should have grenades and shit in the pouch at random.

14] Make bullets fall downwards after long distances or some wind resistance.

15] Make victims bodies react to physical damages. (Ex: If you shoot someone in the head have a ton of blood and show the head blow off. Same with arms and legs and various parts of the body. If you shoot them show some more blood and gore. The games not meant for some little ****in 10 year old so stop ****ing catering to those little assholes! World at War a predecessor of MW2 even had some physical damages shown, like being blown up from a artillery strike.)

16] If you shoot with an unsilenced weapon, you won't immediately no where to ****in pin point where the person's position is. (If the person shoots multiple times, or maybe just a 1/3 chance if you shoot you will be seen on radar. And all of this goes if you are actually in range with the person shooting. You're not going to pin point someones position from 10 miles away.

There's a hella of a lot more. Leave in the comments below some and I'll add them in to this post.

---------- Post added 05-09-2010 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-08-2010 at 11:52 PM ----------

Ahh **** close can't believe I didn't see the one stickied!:embarrassed:
Last edited by thecooldude71 ; 05-09-2010 at 05:24 AM.
05-09-2010, 05:36 AM #2
No killcams? We need killcams. If you stay in the same spot you're what ruins MW2 along with all the things you posted. And headshots instant kill with every gun? It might not sound like a bad idea to you, but if that was ever true trust me you'd hate it.
05-09-2010, 05:56 AM #3
tony89
Haxor!
No deathstreaks/Remove the killstreaks and have it the way the old
cod4 had it or similar/No Danger Close/No Commando/No Shotgun
secondaries/Add Drivable Vehicles ala BBC2/Remove thermal
from snipers/Make the maps less camp friendly since IW basically
made MW2 to reward the campers.

Cant wait for black ops, since it is being made by treyarch.
Hopefully they improve on whats good from mw2 but
remove the b.s from it and we will have what should be most
likely the best cod game ever made :P
05-09-2010, 06:21 AM #4
music__MAN
Do a barrel roll!
4] No akimbo or duel wielding bullshit (ex: akimbo P90's or Model 1887s, even though those were fun as ****.)

5] Possibly no stopping power [If everyone would have the same bullet damage (And the damage better not take like 4 shots just to kills someone, more like 2.) it would make the game fair.]

7] No hitmarkers if you were to shoot anyone in the head (This should include every gun, EVERY.) It's just completely retarded to have someone survive a gunshot to the head in MW2.

8] No deathstreaks (Or at least not pain killer.)

9] No Cold-Blooded (I know many people use it and its good but its simply to unrealistic if you're out in the open 10 ft. away from attack helicopter and it won't shoot you.)

10] No getting killed from killstreaks when you're concealed (And I mean from this: If you're laying down in a gillie suit, in tall grass, crouching, in the back of the map a harrier is not going to magically see you and kill you.)

12] No killcams (If you're doing good and you kill someone, the person you kill will see you're killcam, see where you are, hunt you ****in down, and slit your god damn throat. Again fake beyond fake.)

13] Scavenger's abilities should be limited (If you randomly go to a dead guy's body and find a scavenger pack. You're not automatically for sure going to find a noob tube in it. Or a javelin round. Or a stinger round. Or an AT4-HS round. The scavenger pack can't even fit one of those big ass explosive rounds in that little ****in waist pouch.) It should have grenades and shit in the pouch at random.

14] Make bullets fall downwards after long distances or some wind resistance.

16] If you shoot with an unsilenced weapon, you won't immediately no where to ****in pin point where the person's position is. (If the person shoots multiple times, or maybe just a 1/3 chance if you shoot you will be seen on radar. And all of this goes if you are actually in range with the person shooting. You're not going to pin point someones position from 10 miles away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4] akimbo is even because you cant aim, just ADS and kill them [7] with a head shot since it takes 1 shot to the head

5] if it took 2 bullets to kill people that would totally unfair, especially if people camped and since [12] no killcams, that person killing would be able to go the whole game without dieing

7] people have gotten shot and the head and lived, imagine you are sniping and someone shoot's you from across the map with a pistol and it is a head shot, you would die and you would not know where he was because [12] no killcams so he would just wait till you return and get another kill until you get smart and stop going there

8] Deathstreaks are good for people new to the COD series

9] if you dont have cold blooded then people would not be able to go outside leading to camping, one bullet will kill you if you go outside leading people thinking it is ok to camp

10] you can not lay and crouch at the same time, with modern day technology they can see you in grass, it is something called thermal.

12] if there were no killcams people would camp so hard and the game will probably end with 6 kills because no one will move. and it might be a awesome no scope or 360 ,etc, and you want people to see it, they wouldn't be able to. if you dont like killcams, play hardcore

13] if you only get grenades then you wouldn't be able to go on kill streaks because you will run out of ammo

14] talk about messed up sniping and no long shot kills, this is just messed up in every way

16] if you shot someone 1 time, wait then shot them again they will die, and you will be undetected or just one time in the head then they will die because [7] and you will still be undetected. if you are in range they will shot you in the head because [7]

i think i said it in the right way, sorry for any mispelling

---------------------------------------------------------

No deathstreaks/Remove the killstreaks and have it the way the old
cod4 had it or similar/No Danger Close/No Commando/No Shotgun
secondaries/Add Drivable Vehicles ala BBC2/Remove thermal
from snipers/Make the maps less camp friendly since IW basically
made MW2 to reward the campers.

Cant wait for black ops, since it is being made by treyarch.
Hopefully they improve on whats good from mw2 but
remove the b.s from it and we will have what should be most
likely the best cod game ever made :P

if you dont like cod and like BBC2 ideas then play that
Last edited by music__MAN ; 05-09-2010 at 06:24 AM.
05-09-2010, 11:35 AM #5
tony89
Haxor!
Originally posted by MAN View Post

if you dont like cod and like BBC2 ideas then play that

I play both of them son.
COD4 >>> MW2.
05-09-2010, 12:13 PM #6
i agree with you on the sniper and explosive points, but if you took all of those things away, cod would be too realistic and boring.

. with number 10, you shouldnt even be camping in the first place.

. if you're sick of hitmarkers, stopping power and killcam, go and play hardcore matches.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

i agree with you on the sniper and explosive points, but if you took all of those things away, cod would be too realistic and boring.

. with number 10, you shouldnt even be camping in the first place.

. if you're sick of hitmarkers, stopping power and killcam, go and play hardcore matches.

also music__MAN is 100% spot on :y:

The following user thanked suts15 for this useful post:

music__MAN
05-09-2010, 01:06 PM #7
IF they would, finally, stop providing for and encouraging campers/camping. IF they introduced a system that kicks people who stay put in the same spot for more than 10 seconds or so after moving from the Spawn Point, that would be crazy. And remove Juggernog and Last Stand and 'Nade Launchers from the game altogether...or else if they had a game mode where none of these are available to use. Either way, i'm more than likely going to end up leaving the game build up dust, like several previous call of duty titles, unless they seriously improve how online is played by the majority of players!
05-09-2010, 01:08 PM #8
jackster802
I defeated!
Ur list sux. Ur saying make a game that core modes are now worse than hardcore m games and you took away just about everything
05-09-2010, 03:05 PM #9
music__MAN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tony89 View Post
I play both of them son.
COD4 >>> MW2.

good for you, it just sounds like you like BBC2 alot more then MW2 and you want BO to be like BBC2, when you could just play two different games instead wanting both games the same
05-09-2010, 04:40 PM #10
Securing_Bravo
~ The Graphics Room ~
This thread talks truth man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo