10-05-2010, 02:35 PM #1
Jesse
always mirin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What would you think of a Create-A-Class and ranking system integrated into Zombies?

Create-A-Class:
-Choose Starting Pistol + Attachment: ASP, M1911, Python, Makarov, CZ75
-Choose Lethal Grenade: Frag x2, Semtex x2, Tomahawk x2 (Always one-shot kill)
-Choose Tactical Grenade: Willy Pete x3 (Slightly distracts some zombies), Nova Gas x2 (Slow down zombies and do a small amount of damage), Flashbang x2 (Blinds zombies for a few seconds where they won't attack you), Concussion x2 (Slows down zombies, might send them in the wrong direction), Decoy x1 (Acts as a small Monkey Bomb)
-Choose One Minor Perk: Lightweight, Hardened, Steady Aim, Flak Jacket (Makes you invincible to your own explosives and tactical grenades)'
-All of these can be purchased with Z Points (Earned through Zombies match bonuses, ranking up, or a perk dropped by zombies)

Rank System:
-50 Ranks
-Rank up by earning points in Zombies matches
-New ranks unlock purchasable emblems and titles for your callsign in both multiplayer and Zombies
-New ranks unlock ZbS Points bonuses

Tell me what you think of this

~xKNIFExFeaRx

The following 6 users say thank you to Jesse for this useful post:

_V_, cerj, deozpester91, dfrost182, Vengeance, xxlaleyendaxx
10-05-2010, 03:12 PM #2
_V_
Banned
i think that would be freaking awesome
10-05-2010, 03:17 PM #3
travhiggy
I am error
I agree It would be totally awesome, but it'd take a lot of the fun, excitement and intensity out of zombies :/

The following user thanked travhiggy for this useful post:

Vengeance
10-05-2010, 05:36 PM #4
Jesse
always mirin
yep Smile Oh and btw thanks for the thanks =D
10-05-2010, 07:21 PM #5
adam_rox12
Climbing up the ladder
great idea but probably wont happen this late into production :( (100th post WOOT)
10-05-2010, 07:40 PM #6
Pure Decimation
I don't do requests
ya this would be a great idea...i really hope they do have some form of ranking system in zombies. from what i have seen though, they appear to allow you to at least purchase starting perks? idk if thats confirmed but w/e...i think zombies in this game will be amazingly amazing
10-05-2010, 09:04 PM #7
HOST Lee
IM A AWESOME
If They Got This In Black Ops Zombies It Will Ruin It Completely Why Change Something That Worked And Worked Well For That Matter, Look At MW2 Jesus They Change So Much Its Now The Most Hated Game Ever.

All That I Hope They Have Done Is Given Us Bigger Maps (Texture Streaming), More Weapons Like Ray Gun, Wunderwaffle Etc, Smarter AI For The Zombies, No Bugs Or Glitches And More Freedom For Example Each Player Can Close One Window Or Door For The Whole Game Thats It Giving Us That Strategy Side Of It

You Can't Improve On Perfection Simple.
Last edited by HOST Lee ; 10-05-2010 at 09:06 PM.
10-06-2010, 12:12 PM #8
Jesse
always mirin
Originally posted by HOST

Well, thanks for the support.
10-06-2010, 12:18 PM #9
Dan0692
Molestation Enthusiast
Originally posted by HOST
If They Got This In Black Ops Zombies It Will Ruin It Completely Why Change Something That Worked And Worked Well For That Matter, Look At MW2 Jesus They Change So Much Its Now The Most Hated Game Ever.

All That I Hope They Have Done Is Given Us Bigger Maps (Texture Streaming), More Weapons Like Ray Gun, Wunderwaffle Etc, Smarter AI For The Zombies, No Bugs Or Glitches And More Freedom For Example Each Player Can Close One Window Or Door For The Whole Game Thats It Giving Us That Strategy Side Of It

Totally agree. I mean, they can improve on it. But not by changing the game like the OP has suggested, but take for example the difference between Nact Dur Unten or however it's spelt, in comparison to Der Rise. There's loads of changes, that make the game better, but it doesn't change the way the game mode works.
I'll be dissapointed if Pack A Punch is used again in a new map because it'll just be repeating Der Rise. The original zombie map was plain, Verrukt added perk machines and more rooms and a generator, Shi No Numa was a big wide open space with ziplines and Der Rise had pack a punch.
Personally I don't want pack a punch and perk machines, just in a different map. I want something new, like they've added to each zombie mode in the past
10-06-2010, 01:50 PM #10
Jesse
always mirin
Originally posted by Dan0692 View Post
Totally agree. I mean, they can improve on it. But not by changing the game like the OP has suggested, but take for example the difference between Nact Dur Unten or however it's spelt, in comparison to Der Rise. There's loads of changes, that make the game better, but it doesn't change the way the game mode works.
I'll be dissapointed if Pack A Punch is used again in a new map because it'll just be repeating Der Rise. The original zombie map was plain, Verrukt added perk machines and more rooms and a generator, Shi No Numa was a big wide open space with ziplines and Der Rise had pack a punch.
Personally I don't want pack a punch and perk machines, just in a different map. I want something new, like they've added to each zombie mode in the past

why would this ruin the game actually? this is pretty handy because then you got a goal while playing zombies Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo