12-14-2010, 04:25 PM #1
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We got the short end of the stick with Black Ops and honestly why don't they release the sale stats. Lets see what % of people bought it for the PS3. I for a fact know atleast 50% of the sales where from PS3 users. Did we get a discount for getting the crappy unfunctional game? No. We were all so hyped just to be let down by Treyarc. I mean we bought the same game that the X BOX 360 users did. Right? We paid the same price they did, i mean we should be getting the same quality they have, and the same gaming experience right? But we are not, we have lag issues, hit marker issues, connection issues, game freezes PS3. This game has the potential to break our precious gaming console. Are X Box 360 users complaining that the game is freezing their console? No they are not. Yet most PS3 users are facing these problems with the game. All of us are not just me! If the game would damage the PS3 hardware from so many shutdowns, i doubt Treyarc would take responsibility. My point is that it's been over a month now and we sence no urgency in Treyarc to fix these issues. Sure there has been hot fixes, but are to patch exploits and glitches we found. Sure makes you wonder what they care more about a stupid hack or our gaming experience? Latest patch failed! I mean without the PS3 users they would of not made no 256,000,000 million dollars on launch day. In order for there to be action we must petition and take drastic measures. Nothing will be changed if there's 400,000 players online everyday. We need to show them that as PS3 users we need to be treated equal, we make a big part of their revenue. We always get the short end of the stick, we have to stand as a community and stop this. it's not fair to us, we pay the same amount as everyone else and get a piece of $hit game. Not fair to all of us really isn't.

Here's Link to petition:
You must login or register to view this content.

360 users please we want constructive criticism not a Fanboy reply which looks like this: "get a 360" that's not the point. And i'm sure 360 users would be upset if a game was fully functional on the ps3, but would make the 360 crash. This is not about console wars, but what is right. We deserve the same gaming experience.
Last edited by Montealvo_0 ; 01-21-2011 at 06:15 AM.

The following 88 users say thank you to Montealvo_0 for this useful post:

1035AMC, adam_rox12, alcapoter, Anthony., balerdoni, BigMel1, BubbaBBQ_JR, burrowsboys, celebi, chkm8, Choco, Country Boy, Cyber Altair, CyBeR_TrOn, dead_eye27, eric15, Extrazior, ffflol, FLU33BR, FuzzaMuzza, Geordie4life2, gops10, helpmeoprah, hTx_Stunna_713, ImWithStupid, islanda73, italianboss, jake-thesnake, jakerad95, jay2nice000, JKLAZ, jmaster105, Jmclark, jml, joebransden, johndahon94-PS3, jp187187, juddylovespizza, kaliboi, Karson310, KBSOOOL, KushKing, kyba21, lilnatsfan44, Lofti, London1977, M_OK, Majorlibrawkat, malik-ramires, Mark360, mklee, Mr Hankey, Mr Martyrdom!?!, Mr. Slim, Mr.Kane, mrtrev123, N.W.A, Pimp, Porter_Justice, prosindragon, qwerew, r0123456780, Ryan_ward1, SavagedPixel, Shakal, shawry, Slash2793, snirtox, stikyboms, tanqiar, tegsta, The Overdose, Thepinoy97, Thristle, toppdogg93, travman11, Trunks, Turbo30, TwiiST, tycoon177, uyi, vSaBoTeuR x, WhiplashOne, Wykydtron, xDrugz_713, young23, zchryfrk
12-16-2010, 02:21 AM #38
onkaloonka
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah Black Ops was a huge disapointment for me consdiering I went to the midnight release... If they don't start fixing stuff real soon I'm going to be pissed.
12-16-2010, 02:23 AM #39
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Don't blame Treyarch, blame Activision. They're the ones who funds 3arc. Most likely, Act. purposely tried to make the 360 version superior to the PS3 version, but possibly ****ed up at the end by making the PS3 version way worse in every way, instead of a little less worse as intended. Also, I think they gave 3arc little time AND less funds to make the port for ps3. I don't think 3arc would let us down this much honestly. I think its impossible for them to fix this game through patches and hotfixes. Its way too broken. But theres nothing 3arc can do, so blame the publisher not them. :y:

Happy 500 post to me. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
12-16-2010, 02:45 AM #40
IMO, i just cant wait for hacks to comeout and **** Activision hard, like hackers know how to doet, but hacking future doesnt seems so good, ill get premium for Xmas and see if prems got some stuff, but seriously, treyarch have nothing to do with marketing, its not their fault

its the god danm activision with their money whoring that established the pact with microsoft, Cod5 was fairly equal w/e the platform (maybe not the Wii but w/e)
12-16-2010, 02:53 AM #41
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Strikers View Post
Well first of all, your statistics are way off. At least 50 % of BO sales were NOT to PS3 users, I'm positive.

On any given day, after about 3:00 PM or so there are 800,000+ players on xBox.
When the game first came our there were 1.5Million player online consistently for the first week. It is safe to say that there were more xBox 360 versions of the game sold than PS3 versions.

Keeping this in mind, it makes sense that Activision spends more time working on the xBox version of the game, they want to appeal to the larger fan base (being the xBox 360 community.)

I'm not arguing with you about whether or not Treyarch should fix PS3 version I am just saying that it makes sense that they would spend more time on the xBox version.

One thing I never understood about this argument you just had, that I've seen before.

If 360 is your bigger community and YOU KNOW it'll sell more on 360, then as a alternative business strategy wouldn't you try to appease PS3 more in order to grow that community thus more growth?

It's like if I'm selling cookies...If I know that fat kids will buy it for the most part no matter what, wouldn't I try to do something to entice the people who don't want cookies and maximizing my sells? It's not like if they gave 360 version equal dev time or less time they'll lose 360 sells. 360 fanbase is solid, so why not grow the console with less gamers?

Also we aren't devs, we're gamers. So I understand trying to be rationale, but as a gamer I'm not trying to take some devs side and decide what makes more sense for them, frankly **** THEM.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

FLU33BR
12-16-2010, 04:08 AM #42
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
I want to see your source where you claim 360 gamer bought the highest % and it can't be based on how many people are online not everyone plays online I call BS
12-16-2010, 04:34 PM #43
Originally posted by 0 View Post
We got the short end of the stick with Black Ops and honestly why don't they release the sale stats. Lets see what % of people bought it for the PS3. I for a fact know atleast 50% of the sales where from PS3 users. Did we get a discount for getting the crappy unfunctional game? No. We were all so hyped just to be let down by Treyarc. I mean we bought the same game that the X BOX 360 users did. Right? We paid the same price they did, i mean we should be getting the same quality they have, and the same gaming experience right? But we are not, we have lag issues, hit marker issues, connection issues, game freezes PS3. This game has the potential to break our precious gaming console. Are X Box 360 users complaining that the game is freezing their console? No they are not. Yet most PS3 users are facing these problems with the game. All of us are not just me! If the game would damage the PS3 hardware from so many shutdowns, i doubt Treyarc would take responsibility. My point is that it's been over a month now and we sence no urgency in Treyarc to fix these issues. Sure there has been hot fixes, but are to patch exploits and glitches we found. Sure makes you wonder what they care more about a stupid hack or our gaming experience? Latest patch failed! I mean without the PS3 users they would of not made no 256,000,000 million dollars on launch day. In order for there to be action we must petition and take drastic measures. Nothing will be changed if there's 400,000 players online everyday. We need to show them that as PS3 users we need to be treated equal, we make a big part of their revenue. We always get the short end of the stick, we have to stand as a community and stop this. it's not fair to us, we pay the same amount as everyone else and get a piece of $hit game. Not fair to all of us really isn't.

360 users please we want constructive criticism not a Fanboy reply which looks like this: "get a 360" that's not the point. And i'm sure 360 users would be upset if a game was fully functional on the ps3, but would make the 360 crash. This is not about console wars, but what is right. We deserve the same gaming experience.

:pedo: I agree this game is complete garbage online. And they should know 90% of people buy it for online only
12-16-2010, 04:51 PM #44
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
I agree now the developers are saying the lag is our fault that our routhers have a strict NAT, but guess what mine is open and it still lags. Some BS i tell you. Treyarc you can fix a glitch in a day, but you sure as hell can't fix this. They ****ed this game up and they find no way out. Instead now they are finding reasons to blame us. Whats next Black ops is lagging because our TV isn't big enough? Failure
12-16-2010, 05:03 PM #45
Originally posted by 0 View Post
The patch now makes the ps3 freeze a lot more epic fail treyarc we want an apology

we want compensation.

would you buy a car driving down the street and the engine falls out, the garage says of just put the bolt back every time that happens.. it WAS ONLY A PREMIUM CAR.. no you would want a refund or atleast compensation
12-16-2010, 05:12 PM #46
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Originally posted by AT0MIK View Post
we want compensation.

would you buy a car driving down the street and the engine falls out, the garage says of just put the bolt back every time that happens.. it WAS ONLY A PREMIUM CAR.. no you would want a refund or atleast compensation

True but i want an apology now their blaming our internet i want my money back, and to be able to keep the game, also to have this shit fixed and also an apology saying they Fail :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo