12-14-2010, 04:25 PM #1
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We got the short end of the stick with Black Ops and honestly why don't they release the sale stats. Lets see what % of people bought it for the PS3. I for a fact know atleast 50% of the sales where from PS3 users. Did we get a discount for getting the crappy unfunctional game? No. We were all so hyped just to be let down by Treyarc. I mean we bought the same game that the X BOX 360 users did. Right? We paid the same price they did, i mean we should be getting the same quality they have, and the same gaming experience right? But we are not, we have lag issues, hit marker issues, connection issues, game freezes PS3. This game has the potential to break our precious gaming console. Are X Box 360 users complaining that the game is freezing their console? No they are not. Yet most PS3 users are facing these problems with the game. All of us are not just me! If the game would damage the PS3 hardware from so many shutdowns, i doubt Treyarc would take responsibility. My point is that it's been over a month now and we sence no urgency in Treyarc to fix these issues. Sure there has been hot fixes, but are to patch exploits and glitches we found. Sure makes you wonder what they care more about a stupid hack or our gaming experience? Latest patch failed! I mean without the PS3 users they would of not made no 256,000,000 million dollars on launch day. In order for there to be action we must petition and take drastic measures. Nothing will be changed if there's 400,000 players online everyday. We need to show them that as PS3 users we need to be treated equal, we make a big part of their revenue. We always get the short end of the stick, we have to stand as a community and stop this. it's not fair to us, we pay the same amount as everyone else and get a piece of $hit game. Not fair to all of us really isn't.

Here's Link to petition:
You must login or register to view this content.

360 users please we want constructive criticism not a Fanboy reply which looks like this: "get a 360" that's not the point. And i'm sure 360 users would be upset if a game was fully functional on the ps3, but would make the 360 crash. This is not about console wars, but what is right. We deserve the same gaming experience.
Last edited by Montealvo_0 ; 01-21-2011 at 06:15 AM.

The following 88 users say thank you to Montealvo_0 for this useful post:

1035AMC, adam_rox12, alcapoter, Anthony., balerdoni, BigMel1, BubbaBBQ_JR, burrowsboys, celebi, chkm8, Choco, Country Boy, Cyber Altair, CyBeR_TrOn, dead_eye27, eric15, Extrazior, ffflol, FLU33BR, FuzzaMuzza, Geordie4life2, gops10, helpmeoprah, hTx_Stunna_713, ImWithStupid, islanda73, italianboss, jake-thesnake, jakerad95, jay2nice000, JKLAZ, jmaster105, Jmclark, jml, joebransden, johndahon94-PS3, jp187187, juddylovespizza, kaliboi, Karson310, KBSOOOL, KushKing, kyba21, lilnatsfan44, Lofti, London1977, M_OK, Majorlibrawkat, malik-ramires, Mark360, mklee, Mr Hankey, Mr Martyrdom!?!, Mr. Slim, Mr.Kane, mrtrev123, N.W.A, Pimp, Porter_Justice, prosindragon, qwerew, r0123456780, Ryan_ward1, SavagedPixel, Shakal, shawry, Slash2793, snirtox, stikyboms, tanqiar, tegsta, The Overdose, Thepinoy97, Thristle, toppdogg93, travman11, Trunks, Turbo30, TwiiST, tycoon177, uyi, vSaBoTeuR x, WhiplashOne, Wykydtron, xDrugz_713, young23, zchryfrk
12-14-2010, 04:27 PM #2
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
How about people who got it for the wii. Theres is even worse ._.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hazel for this useful post:

FuzzaMuzza, MrJC, prosindragon, TheiRack
12-14-2010, 04:59 PM #3
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Well everyone but 360
12-14-2010, 05:32 PM #4
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
True that
(characters)
12-14-2010, 05:50 PM #5
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by 0 View Post
We got the short end of the stick with Black Ops and honestly why don't they release the sale stats. Lets see what % of people bought it for the PS3.

There is an ONLINE PETITION already, problem is it doesn't show you the signatures or lets you know how many sigs there actually are. It's here (You must login or register to view this content.) don't know if this is useful but see if you can get any more information from this.
12-14-2010, 05:56 PM #6
al9522
I defeated!
why do you people complain it doesnt matter that the ps3 version is a tiny bit worse the game is still better than BO if you dont like it why dont you just go to MW2 and stop complanin
12-14-2010, 05:56 PM #7
I need my money back from atleast one of the copies I bought for my ps3
12-14-2010, 06:00 PM #8
Truth
Respect da BEST
Not trying to be a bad news kind of guy, but they already got you for your $60 and it's been noted in the past that Activision LOVES the 360. You did not see that story where the xbox always got the better games because they did not want to spend the time really trying to make the games on the same level with each other because they would take to much "Time and Resources" just because they can't cut and paste the code like they can with the xbox and pc. The ps3 has been getting the short end of the stick for years. I mean I had my ps3 before my xbox I love it to death but I got black ops for both of them and I tried I mean really TRIED to play them both but the ps3 one suck ass man... I don't understand how the 360 one runs so well then I get on ps3 and i'm lucky if I can get 2-3 games in before some BS starts going down. I don't see how they can treat Ps3 so ****ing bad man..

I agree with your post DEVELOPERS need to get their shit together.

All I play now is 360 because the developers have ruined my PS3 experience. :frown:

The following 2 users say thank you to Truth for this useful post:

Perfekt, The Overdose
12-14-2010, 06:01 PM #9
I don't want money back. i think at the very least we have earned a double xp weekend.. I heard xbox had one...

Then i think they need to sit down and REALLY start working on the problems, instead of covering them up with BS..
12-14-2010, 07:40 PM #10
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Originally posted by al9522 View Post
why do you people complain it doesnt matter that the ps3 version is a tiny bit worse the game is still better than BO if you dont like it why dont you just go to MW2 and stop complanin

Look it's not a little bit worse it's worse by alot. If i was the only one complaining, then you might have a point. But sorry to imform you almost all PS3 gamers are having bad experiences online. We paid the same price you did for your 360 and we deserve the same online experience. Im not a fan boy of PS3 or 360 both are great gaming devices. I'm just saying that we are being screw over, and it's not fair. Maybe we wouldn't have this argument if the PS3 version was only 30$ but guess what we paid the same amount and deserve the same quality enough said. This has nothing to do with MW2 :dingding:

The following 2 users say thank you to Montealvo_0 for this useful post:

1035AMC, mrtrev123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo