12-27-2010, 07:07 PM #1
DinoFreak
I'm le back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My video
I dont know about this but i didint see it posted so i made a new thread ^^ dont hate.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Cj3IKRcqI"]No hands glitch[/ame]
As you all know this is a stupid glitch but still ^^ :angel:
Last edited by DinoFreak ; 12-28-2010 at 04:17 PM.

The following user thanked DinoFreak for this useful post:

MarijuanaBlunts
12-27-2010, 07:47 PM #2
lol how u do it bro ? nice post
12-27-2010, 07:52 PM #3
MarijuanaBlunts
I Love Marijuana
i had the same thing happen to me when doing the Valkyrie to claymore glitch and during it i noticed i had no hands so i was thinking it was like the god mode glitch with the rc car but it wasnt because i died shortly after trying lol... it was neat i could show the theatre mode clip if u really want to see it..

The following user thanked MarijuanaBlunts for this useful post:

DinoFreak
12-27-2010, 09:20 PM #4
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by rbober316 View Post
i had the same thing happen to me when doing the Valkyrie to claymore glitch and during it i noticed i had no hands so i was thinking it was like the god mode glitch with the rc car but it wasnt because i died shortly after trying lol... it was neat i could show the theatre mode clip if u really want to see it..

Would be awsome m8

@iRageZzGamiing
I tapped the Dpad Right and Dpad Up really fast and when you notice that no gun name has apper you wont have gun ^^
12-27-2010, 09:27 PM #5
bo3wais
No Title ATM
happened to me while doing the Valkyrie glitch, but thought it was a worthless glitch so didnt post :carling:
12-27-2010, 09:42 PM #6
MarijuanaBlunts
I Love Marijuana
i just found the game where i did it and there is no gun just a straight knife lol its soo funny... im sure nobody cares to see it lol its a useless glitch..
12-27-2010, 09:47 PM #7
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by rbober316 View Post
i just found the game where i did it and there is no gun just a straight knife lol its soo funny... im sure nobody cares to see it lol its a useless glitch..

I posted it cause i never find anything in black ops :( but still :confused:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo