Post: [NEWS]►Over 9,000 PS3 users petition for Black Ops refund
12-27-2010, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PS3 owners aren't happy. Well a very small percentage of them. Those PS3 owners with Black ops are demanding a full refund because the game is 'inferior' to the Xbox 360 version.

Over 9,000 signatures have been accrued and the petition cites the PS3 version of the game has been hit by sub par graphics, buggy software as well as less features!

The full petition is available at You must login or register to view this content.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOlt40zdv34]YouTube - OVER 9000! WTF BOOM[/ame]

You must login or register to view this content.[/center]

The following user thanked NextGenTactics for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
12-27-2010, 08:28 PM #2
already been posted idiot

search before you copy & paste
Last edited by MATT23116 ; 12-27-2010 at 08:30 PM.
12-27-2010, 09:08 PM #3
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
already been posted idiot

search before you copy & paste

QUIT TROLLING MY THREAD YOU FUKING NO LIFE PIECE OF SHIT!!, your a 17 yr old CHILD!! your mom STILL folds your clothes, and you STILL take the bus to school.

and by the way to treat people on this site, just tells me that your life at home for you must suck soooooooo bad, that it's warped that little brain of yours.

If you were my kid, i would toss you out in the street, and MAKE you LEARN how to take care of yourself, BY YOURSELF!! because the day is coming for you to leave mommies nest.

Just wait kid, you think your life sucks now, just wait until you have to do it on your OWN!!

You have NO Empathy and seeing your such an asshole, your gonna be a lonley guy, because no man or woman wants to be around an ASSHOLE

Go ahead laugh now, but in 2 years when your on your own and nobody wants to be around you, well then you know what to do next!!

this world dont need people like you, so it wont be much of a loss

now im adding to to my ignore list!!! goodbye matt!! no more trolling my threads, guess you will have to find someone else to stalk, you depressing FUK!!

The following user thanked NextGenTactics for this useful post:

SHADY225
12-27-2010, 09:17 PM #4
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
QUIT TROLLING MY THREAD YOU FUKING NO LIFE PIECE OF SHIT!!, your a 17 yr old CHILD!! your mom STILL folds your clothes, and you STILL take the bus to school.

and by the way to treat people on this site, just tells me that your life at home for you must suck soooooooo bad, that it's warped that little brain of yours.

If you were my kid, i would toss you out in the street, and MAKE you LEARN how to take care of yourself, BY YOURSELF!! because the day is coming for you to leave mommies nest.

Just wait kid, you think your life sucks now, just wait until you have to do it on your OWN!!

You have NO Empathy and seeing your such an asshole, your gonna be a lonley guy, because no man or woman wants to be around an ASSHOLE

Go ahead laugh now, but in 2 years when your on your own and nobody wants to be around you, well then you know what to do next!!

now im adding to to my ignore list!!! goodbye matt!! no more trolling my threads, guess you will have to find someone else to stalk, you depressing FUK!!

See, you just insulted 90% of the NGU community since their all a majority of 12-18 year olds. And look at you having a nerd rage on a forum. Lol I like how you said you blocked me before, when you really didn't because you enjoy the drama Happy Hell, I'll bet you don't even have me blocked now because you want to see how I responded to this.

And bahahah what are you talking about me being lonely and not even spelling it right? You're the one who's nearly half a century old and on a forum filled with children, copying and pasting for recognition because nobody respects you otherwise. Shows how immature you are.

I'm also willing to bet that you're not even with NGT at all, you don't make money for this. If you did "work" for NGT, shouldn't you be writing for their website, and not just copying and pasting pointless information to a site that doesn't have the slightest thing to do with them?

The following 2 users say thank you to MATT23116 for this useful post:

Solo, the stuff
12-27-2010, 09:39 PM #5
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY

PS3 owners aren't happy. Well a very small percentage of them. Those PS3 owners with Black ops are demanding a full refund because the game is 'inferior' to the Xbox 360 version.

Over 9,000 signatures have been accrued and the petition cites the PS3 version of the game has been hit by sub par graphics, buggy software as well as less features!

The full petition is available at You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.[/center]

Honestly though this has already been posted by the Blog team.
12-27-2010, 09:40 PM #6

Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
See, you just insulted 90% of the NGU community since their all a majority of 12-18 year olds. And look at you having a nerd rage on a forum. Lol I like how you said you blocked me before, when you really didn't because you enjoy the drama Happy Hell, I'll bet you don't even have me blocked now because you want to see how I responded to this.

And bahahah what are you talking about me being lonely and not even spelling it right? You're the one who's nearly half a century old and on a forum filled with children, copying and pasting for recognition because nobody respects you otherwise. Shows how immature you are.

I'm also willing to bet that you're not even with NGT at all, you don't make money for this. If you did "work" for NGT, shouldn't you be writing for their website, and not just copying and pasting pointless information to a site that doesn't have the slightest thing to do with them?

gay ass flaming like this shit?...its gotta stop.

On another note, this thread was previously posted and as stated above (no matter how crudely) please use the search function in the future. Thread closed Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo